sup vs [g]aypex 2-0

Spiral

Just now, Nerdy said:

your own vids this weekend show you getting cleared over and over and now posting fake mini topics lol if you think this makes us mad, just know we're all laughing at you in ts lol

u laauging?? i hear that u pop a vein everytime u lose a mini l00l ur own members said it btw

Just now, Mustafa said:

u laauging?? i hear that u pop a vein everytime u lose a mini l00l ur own members said it btw

your flame is so bad that i cant even tell if its flame.. yea i dont like losing i guess you can say im not very used to it :)

2 minutes ago, Nerdy said:

your flame is so bad that i cant even tell if its flame.. yea i dont like losing i guess you can say im not very used to it :)

its not flame ur right, but ur members come on my ts and call u a tryhard loser who cries all the time and takes this game way too seriously

just letting u know brother

Just now, Mustafa said:

its not flame ur right, but ur members come on my ts and call u a tryhard loser who cries all the time and takes this game way too seriously

just letting u know brother

yea just like all of apex members are leaving the clan like you were saying yesterday? no one takes your dumbass seriously lol

Just now, Nerdy said:

yea just like all of apex members are leaving the clan like you were saying yesterday? no one takes your dumbass seriously lol

bro stop both me,u and ur members know, who the fuck are u lying 2 lmfao

OT; not just 1 apex members said that about u btw

31 minutes ago, Pker4life said:

Lol the title is pretty much on point.. 

l0l u hate pex coz we kept slapping u in f2p (as ob and fo too l0l) even though we only care bout minis and singles pking

just get better man