Monday - Smoking Misfits & the week just began

Matt

291aa6630e.gif

cdb992686b5889105ca6258833d3d744.png

How can you try and claim this pkri win?  

We had a small revenant trip going & after hearing AAO was out we quickly massed up 15 people to clear those teaming faggots.

After our quick clear on AAO their ranks called their slaved Misfits and ofcourse we know every fucking thing they're doing. So, we prepared for just that. In 5 minutes time we massed up 38 motherfucking misfits killers ready to get 2v1'd but sadly this was not the case as AAO had already left the pking scene by then leaving Misfits all for ourself =]

Now being used to 2v1's now and winning them we god damn knew this was going to be easy but this fight literally only took us 2 minutes to clear them faggots up.
We started at boneyard pushing them all the way to corp where 0 misfits was left. After going bank with our loot they actually tried to mass tele up quickly and spam "Fi cleared" lmao.

Ofcourse we wanted round 2 and we grabbed GDZ tablets and teled up infront of them. Sadly they did not follow us because they're a shit fucking scared clan and will get killed next weekend btwbtw. 

Anyway to put it short; Misfits got fucking smoked and the week only just started 

67eba31414056abd9c9eac23082b05ac.gif

Videotape of the rape

Pictures of the looties

3bc0f6b8405fe274916252530dbd80bb.png
KIMRrC2.png3bc0f6b8405fe274916252530dbd80bb.png3bc0f6b8405fe274916252530dbd80bb.pngc5a0cb792860ac69c8562b3272b2f836.png
b98a6d919c.jpg
ZIVxBwX.png

Just confused here, we fight and as we're returning (which you usually do during a PKRI..correct me if I'm wrong) you guys tele out and claim the win while people are still returning and continue to say tele up to GDZ and you guys never come and than never answer for a round 2.

You can literally see it in the picture "clear and dip" lmfao what? You guys are literally fucking braindead, grats on clearing 20 guys I guess and teleing while returners on the way 

Also include your FI main raggers lmfao clearly pictured above.

2 minutes ago, Budder F said:

Just confused here, we fight and as we're returning (which you usually do during a PKRI..correct me if I'm wrong) you guys tele out and claim the win while people are still returning and continue to say tele up to GDZ and you guys never come and than never answer for a round 2.

You can literally see it in the picture "clear and dip" lmfao what? You guys are literally fucking braindead, grats on clearing 20 guys I guess and teleing while returners on the way 

You were fully cleared. Look at the videos we literally pushed u from boneyard to corp and no1 was left. We are not gonna wait 25 minutes untill you return just because u suck at it lmfao

We dont ever use mains and are known for never having to use them but if you keep saying that you ll fucking see something you never seen before 

2 minutes ago, Budder F said:

you were cleared no point to just sit there 

Just now, Couck said:

You were fully cleared. Look at the videos we literally pushed u from boneyard to corp and no1 was left. We are not gonna wait 25 minutes untill you return just because u suck at it lmfao

And for round 2? What happened?? You guys said tele GDZ and tele'd up we get to GDZ seconds later you guys never even tele'd there lmao and ignored us for round 2 down opts.

You want your 2 seconds of fame here you gooo!!!! clap clap.

Just now, Budder F said:

And for round 2? What happened?? You guys said tele GDZ and tele'd up we get to GDZ seconds later you guys never even tele'd there lmao and ignored us for round 2 down opts.

You want your 2 seconds of fame here you gooo!!!! clap clap.

? We teled up to gdz infront of you and you took 10 minutes lmfao?? how is it our fucking fault your slow we have preps you know? i know you dont do that shit cus ur clan is dogshit but yeah we got other things to do so we dont have all the time to wait on a shit clan especially when we just smoked them LOL

Just now, Couck said:

? We teled up to gdz infront of you and you took 10 minutes lmfao?? how is it our fucking fault your slow we have preps you know? i know you dont do that shit cus ur clan is dogshit but yeah we got other things to do so we dont have all the time to wait on a shit clan especially when we just smoked them LOL

We were @ GDZ within a minute of you teleporting and had confirmation you guys went and logged out and never responded for a round 2. hmmm

6 minutes ago, Budder F said:

were you guys returning by running from edge to corp or something lol

Just now, Budder F said:

We were @ GDZ within a minute of you teleporting and had confirmation you guys went and logged out and never responded for a round 2. hmmm

We legit waited 10 mins for u guys to come ?? Are you trolling or retard ?

HOLD THE L AND SHUT THE FUCK UP

42 minutes ago, Budder F said:

Are you retarded? We said gdz, we tele'd up there (look at gif in topic)  and you guys sat the bank for 5 minutes so we got bored and left gdz