Monday - Smoking Misfits & the week just began

Matt

1 hour ago, Budder F said:

Just confused here, we fight and as we're returning (which you usually do during a PKRI..correct me if I'm wrong) you guys tele out and claim the win while people are still returning and continue to say tele up to GDZ and you guys never come and than never answer for a round 2.

You can literally see it in the picture "clear and dip" lmfao what? You guys are literally fucking braindead, grats on clearing 20 guys I guess and teleing while returners on the way 

Also include your FI main raggers lmfao clearly pictured above.

HEYIqa2.png

4 hours ago, Budder F said:

Just confused here, we fight and as we're returning (which you usually do during a PKRI..correct me if I'm wrong) you guys tele out and claim the win while people are still returning and continue to say tele up to GDZ and you guys never come and than never answer for a round 2.

You can literally see it in the picture "clear and dip" lmfao what? You guys are literally fucking braindead, grats on clearing 20 guys I guess and teleing while returners on the way 

You guys have done that to everyone else so many times. I can't even imagine how many false wins have been claimed by MF.

Low quality clan

Gj Fi

5 hours ago, Budder F said:

you had 3 left in game, you were fucking smoked.