Summer Promotions Part 2

Kim

9i97GP8.png

Summer Promotions are my favorite as the community gets very active during these times. This is a new era of promotions and major changes are being pushed within the staff. Keep a close eye on these promotions. 

Counselor 

Break

Break has been with Sharkbrew since 2017. Since his promotion, He has strive above and beyond to ensure our community wouldn't go into toxic behavior. Break as a newcomer mediator, he sat down with ranks of communities to help our understanding of why our community was in dark times. During LPC times, he called out clans on their toxic behavior being of which bringing mains. Break has good work ethic and he has been one of the few over the years to think outside of the box. Break had been pushing Discord for a matter of months before the release under Sharkbrew. 

Congratulations!

image.png.173ffb6feb8d1b4c3d8b6f01dcb6f262.png

Mediator

Brap - Final Ownage Elite 

Brap will ensure unbiased decisions are being made even if he has to put up a sign saying its being done. Before his Gatekeeper promotion, he provided insight ways for Sharkbrew to grow into a better community site. Every month, you will see comments from Brap implying for better updates from the staff and posting his own. 

Matt - Fatality

Matt is the type of mod that you shouldn't fret approaching for opinions, input, and conversation. He wouldn't turn you away even if you're his worse enemy. Matt is a receptive person to work with. He will make sure that your opinions are being considered. 

Phebz - Eruption of Pures

He will go out of his way to make sure work is being done from his side & others. Phebz is the type of person, you want to associate yourself with because his energy overall within Discord. He is hunger for more projects. Phebz is a good listener and a hard worker. 

These three individuals have the best interest for the community. They genuinely care for the community's development into the right direction. Over the last few months, these three have suggested changes to the systems which have been implemented.  They have invested their time & efforts into the website. We're expecting big things out of these three :). I'm happy to see you three move up.  Congratulations! 

image.png.173ffb6feb8d1b4c3d8b6f01dcb6f262.png

Discord Moderator

As our discord has grown with 200 more users since the last promotions. I have decided to promote more discord moderators. 

BeBrilliant - GMT+1

Jaimy - GMT 

Mash- GMT+3?

Sauce - EST

These four are current active users of the discord. All are unbiased with their conversations.

Two Promotions were held back from this topic due to controversial reasons. Hope to see the issues being buried before the next topic.  

No gatekeeper promotions. I'm posting another topic for Gatekeepers. If you're interested in applying for Discord Moderator or Gatekeeper. Please message me!