Predictions on Misfits pull this Sunday

Free 6ix9ine

Sundays predictions for Misfits  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How many people do you think MF will pull after the beating that they got this entire week?

• 30-40
    • 40-50
    • They will not go out at all

After the embarrassing 0-5 loss that misfits got from IR clan, and the beating that they got from FATALITY all week. What do you think misfits pull will be this Sunday? Do you think that they will pull around 40 or will they not go out at all?

https://www.ir-rs.com/index.php?/topic/8895-ir-vs-misfits-p2p-30v30-4-0/

Discuss.

3 hours ago, jay. said:

stfu you weird ass nigga nobody involved you in anything in ob even when i joined afterwards they told me to watch out cuz your a straight fucking weirdo,

& if it was my choice i would've had 50 mains log in on fs & other clans that used tanks at the time. The rank team held back tho, so I didnt jump the gun.

you don't know shit leave it  like that

yeah yeah yeah, idgaf its okay. ir didn't want your emotional ass as rank so had to go to fi? lmao

2 hours ago, jay. said:

stfu you weird ass nigga nobody involved you in anything in ob even when i joined afterwards they told me to watch out cuz your a straight fucking weirdo,

& if it was my choice i would've had 50 mains log in on fs & other clans that used tanks at the time. The rank team held back tho, so I didnt jump the gun.

you don't know shit leave it  like that

ooh so you're one of those people 

4 hours ago, jay. said:

in this community you fight cancer with cancer.

Misfits hacked our High Council so we retaliating with everything(in game).

yeah man your high council shouldn't be breaking rs rules. You can't compete. You're reduced to ragging and using mains. Nice legacy.