Why is foe scared to fullout APEX after making a declaration?

Old Nox

Hi I have a few questions:

1. Why is foe afraid to accept the p2p full out THEY DECLARED against apex?

2. Do you they think they will lose if we did all 3 rounds plateau?

3. Were they just bluffing when they declared?

4. Will their leadership choose to deprive their members of a fullout because they do not have confidence in their own memberbase?

Honestly, i think there is a mix of a lot of things. Scared and just no confidence in their current members. And i think these fullouts declarations are a desperation tactic to try to breathe some life into their clan after an awful performance this weekend overall. Atm they believe they dictate things but they are 1-6 against APEX, dictate nothing in the wilderness. I guess there is some delusional thinking going on over there at FO HQ. 

Lmfao fom got caught trying to pump fake, how fucking embarrassing. 

Pulling 35 to F2P/P2P wildy, getting smoked 3-0 in a 60v60 p2p prep vs apex, an emotional fucking wreck as a warlord, and now declining a fullout declaration because they have no confidence in their member quality, please somebody tell me what that clan has left LOL. 

Edit: 

Fom is literally terrified to accept the fullout on plat x3 because @zmaj knows that he wont be able to pull the same scummy tactics fom did last fullout on the classic map and that they'll get smoked this time l000000l what a fucking joke. 

Fom snakes apex in a very scummy move last fullout and expects them to fall for it again, very cringe and sad move by braindead fom leadership, expected. 

22 minutes ago, Dynamic said:

foe was confident enough to declare a fullout so foe should be confident enough to accept it on 3x plat

i hope to see this fullout happen but it's not going to be accepted by the looks of it

Fi vs eop fullout make it happen 9 pm est or ill find you and touch your wee wee