Why is foe scared to fullout APEX after making a declaration?

Old Nox

3 minutes ago, Paddy said:

Yea let's challenge FOE to a full out when they got into a little slump. That's when you know you're on top of the pure community lol.

??? Lol Foe has no problem doing this themselves. They challenged us a few weeks ago, so we just returning the favor.

1 hour ago, Old Nox said:

81d45509d5e25372530340151e4b9410.png

your leadership challenged apex 

try not being a jackass right now - thanks

I'm not FOE, good try though moron. Maybe if you read a little instead of spending so much time leading a Runescape clan you would know that....

19 minutes ago, Imperial Spartan said:

I like how u totally avoided F2p fullout loool

stop piping up did u forget what happened last fullout!?? 

Did u forget that i closed SV in 4 weeks and imperial closed because they were never good as well? 

they will use the excuse that they've already won a full out as a part of the excuse, theirs no way in hell they would do 3 rounds on plateu and they will say "that's not standard map regulations for a full out" as part 2 of the excuse, and if your asking for a 3 round full out on plateu in P2P server they will decline i'm sure of it. unless they grow a pair and step up and prove to the community they're not always taking the easy way out 

6 hours ago, Dynamic said:

foe was confident enough to declare a fullout so foe should be confident enough to accept it on 3x plat

i hope to see this fullout happen but it's not going to be accepted by the looks of it