EOP trying to get hype from other clans

LIT-Files

Look at you, a fucking joke of a clan trying to get hype for your members by posting on Apex and FOE declarations LOLOLOL - Dont forget you declined the chance to fullout FOE but you don't trust your members against a supposedly less superior clan than yours.

If FOE have such a weak member base why are you too pussy to fight them? Is it because your a wilderness clan or is it because you've not beaten FOE in clan wars for years and got dicked in the jagex cup?

DECLARED 3 TIMES. DECLINED. WHY WOULD THE SO CALLED #1 CLAN DECLINE, SURELY ROT MINION DULL WOULD HAVE THE MENTALITY HIS MEMBERS ARE SUPERIOR AND THEY'D WIN? 

3c290305532d82ff2b851b4a480cf875.png

WHEN DID YOU LAST WIN A PREP VS FOE? YOUR RECORD SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.

a7c91f976ac3a05dd77e9661ba47a2ae.png

THIS IS WHY YOU WONT FIGHT IN A MATCHED PURE VS PURE FIGHT, YOU HAVEN'T PREPPED FOE IN YEARS YET CLAIM DOMINANCE. 

OuVL9zb.png

wHy7XjE.png

kqupYeK.png

L7PiZA7.png

Ls0IK5e.png

WffXtpQ.png

Either way your too scared to fullout either of them and a bunch of bitch boys who are scared to step up to the plate in clan wars vs either of these clans in F2P or P2P.

Keep quite you dogs and let the clans fight it out, your irrelevant and will NEVER win a fullout.

Good luck to both FOE and APEX and have fun watching and cheering from the sidelines EOP, the clan too scared and afraid their members aren't good enough.

WUU2 @JoJo @17_  @Koshar1  PLEASE REPOND YOU DOGS

3 minutes ago, Apex Public Relations said:

Stay hiding on a fake acc cause you ain’t beating us nigga LOL

ill come brid me world 25 v sq i could beat every single one of your members even that fat chink jeyes LOL his fingers are too fat to press the f keys 

6 minutes ago, LIT-Files said:

ill come brid me world 25 v sq i could beat every single one of your members even that fat chink jeyes LOL his fingers are too fat to press the f keys 

u r my dog and u are not allowed on the couch

3 minutes ago, Logic said:

Only thing foc has left is to list wins from years ago loool its 2k18 and y'all some ass rn

you know why?

Because EOP has not prepped us since then r0fl, thats how scared they are lolololol