Legitimate question

Snake

Mf bad clan to rival against, don't do preps vs their rivals, will never go out on saturday (in aao capes only) and will only setup a pkri if they have a +10.. Just bully them on Sunday and midweeks and their members will stop showing up.

3 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

Fi / MF isn't a rivalry. MF doesn't prep, doesn't do saturdays, and doesn't engage in 1v1's. How are Fi meant to have a rivalry with a clan that doesn't fight at all? 

There hasn't been an actual 'rivalry' since 2015/2016. 

You're saying if ir accepted a prep vs Supremacy it would be a Supremacy vs ir rivarly

But yes i agree Sup vs ir isnt a rivalry, its just Sup killing ir on weekends

As long as it stays in game I don't mind a rivalry ; win or lose it's fun being able to compete against another clan and see how the smallest thing can change ab outcome or hype. Sad most leadership is afraid to take an L but that's all part of playing anything at a "competitive" level. 

4 hours ago, Chesty Puller said:

They're only good if there's general respect between the two. The goal shouldn't be to close each other lol, that's cancer. Take the fight out of them on the weekends and if the opposing clan is starting to outnumber you, take it to clan wars. If you lose oh well, nod your head and strengthen your core. The Lpc Mpc and Hpc bracket worked great for rivalries cuz If a clan beat you down so bad in a rivalry you could simply move a bracket down and build your way back up to challenge again. Do clans do that between the xlpc and lpc brackets? It would make sense considering xlpc's let lvl 80's attend their trips.

Wow semper fi marine!! Oorah!! YUT!! tun tavern!! 10 November 1775!! 

Seems like MF did FI a favor and gave that clan life again. 

I agree with Tyen though every clan is terrible in 07 servers at actually doing the rival thing.

Clans won't prep, clans won't fight every weekend. Most importantly they won't ever make it a "healthy" rivalry and team up on shit clans who crash.  Welcome to trashscape. 

1 minute ago, Poo said:

We are enjoying our constant action, gives us something to get online for. fi are just enjoying making propaganda posts on brew and thats about it really

You’re the one giving us Ts leaks... who’s on your acc?

8 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

You’re the one giving us Ts leaks... who’s on your acc?

a fine example of what i just said your clan is doing and only that, wank propaganda, get a new hobby mate ur boring me now

The MF/FI "rivalry" has been going on for quite some time, it's nice to see Fatality gaining the upper hand more so recently. It sucks that Misfits doesn't prep as much, but clans don't need to thrive off of clan wars, and this site to run as proven. I hope this continues on for more months to come. No mains just clean action and both clans will thrive with daily action.

IR/Apex on the other hand with Supremacy - This has been interesting to follow and watch. Love this. *crumble crumble*

9 hours ago, Pug said:

I agree with Tyen though every clan is terrible in 07 servers at actually doing the rival thing.

Clans won't prep, clans won't fight every weekend. Most importantly they won't ever make it a "healthy" rivalry and team up on shit clans who crash.  Welcome to trashscape. 

tell your clan to accept my declaration then 

3 hours ago, Colin said:

AAO is not an EOP minion clan like FS. Get the fuck out of here you ugly lizard looking fuck. 

Lol you right aao used to be eops minion clan now they downgraded to misfits minion clan haha. How did teaming with them work out vs us? enjoying ur 15 man pulls lmao?

9 hours ago, Pug said:

6 hours ago, Poo said:

We are enjoying our constant action, gives us something to get online for. fi are just enjoying making propaganda posts on brew and thats about it really

11 hours ago, P R O D said:

As long as it stays in game I don't mind a rivalry ; win or lose it's fun being able to compete against another clan and see how the smallest thing can change ab outcome or hype. Sad most leadership is afraid to take an L but that's all part of playing anything at a "competitive" level. 

Is this why your clan won't accept our open declaration to a 1vs1?? Or is that why on your own teamspeak you admit losses 24/7 (as proven) but yet you still try so hard to deny it? also is 'hacking' a member from another clan or claiming to have hacked said member keeping it ingame? is that why u begged aao to team with you? (proven aswell) ? all these statements you guys make and it's your own clan doing every single one of them LOL!

18 hours ago, Spiral Tribe said:

Mf bad clan to rival against, don't do preps vs their rivals, will never go out on saturday (in aao capes only) and will only setup a pkri if they have a +10.. Just bully them on Sunday and midweeks and their members will stop showing up.

and then the clan they are rivaling will close LMAO

19 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

Fi / MF isn't a rivalry. MF doesn't prep, doesn't do saturdays, and doesn't engage in 1v1's. How are Fi meant to have a rivalry with a clan that doesn't fight at all? 

There hasn't been an actual 'rivalry' since 2015/2016. 

"misfits doesn't engage in 1v1s" lmfao after this trip fi started brining ev in their capes u ok buddy?