Supremacy Rank Boards ~ Blame Jizzle

Repa

15 hours ago, Waifu Pillow said:

be51a9138250c7a8197d1db68340d23c.png

cya you disgusting sub-species l00000l go try and e date a 17 year old danish boy again you freak fuck

stop talking rage closed and you lose every single fight lmfaoo littel puppy obey me

6 hours ago, Tom Valor said:

Are these rank boards old or am I not being mentioned in rank boards at all? lol disappointing!

All topics are recent, guess your not as special as you would have liked.

On 7/8/2018 at 4:55 AM, 0ldschooler said:

might as well been closed considering how completely irrelevant your clan has been throughout its entire existence.

untrue my clan has been on your mind since you've been open the last 2 or 3 times

The last 2 times you closed we destroyed you the day before closure so I'll take credit for those.

On 08/07/2018 at 1:42 AM, Keefn said:

Eop sux closure #2 coming anyway l3l

eop can close and reopen 1000 times more and still be more relevant than rage lmfao no wonder nobody remembers that shitty ass clan besides u cringe ex rage rejects in supremacy!!!

3 hours ago, SKEEZ said:

eop can close and reopen 1000 times more and still be more relevant than rage lmfao no wonder nobody remembers that shitty ass clan besides u cringe ex rage rejects in supremacy!!!

EoM(fs) already closed twice this year already lmfao I smell a third coming before this month comes to an end you fukn reject l0l. Apparently Rage fucked you up numerous times if the bad taste of them is still on your tongue. 

Excuse me - Who loses to a battlescape clan five times in a row and claims to be this? fSHQ4oS.png you're fucking pathetic and so is every loser in EoM

ROFL -- https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/43545-apex-v-eop-40v40-f2p-prep-2-0-july-13th-2018/

AZARVpm.png Refer to your own signature retard. I'm high off of all this smoke btw LOL - keefn

5 hours ago, Keefn said:

EoM(fs) already closed twice this year already lmfao I smell a third coming before this month comes to an end you fukn reject l0l. Apparently Rage fucked you up numerous times if the bad taste of them is still on your tongue. 

Excuse me - Who loses to a battlescape clan five times in a row and claims to be this? fSHQ4oS.png you're fucking pathetic and so is every loser in EoM

ROFL -- https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/43545-apex-v-eop-40v40-f2p-prep-2-0-july-13th-2018/

AZARVpm.png Refer to your own signature retard. I'm high off of all this smoke btw LOL - keefn

we get it man rage died!!!

• 1 month later...