Yo cmon guys...

Papa Bear

3506f7c21c5d4108bd0d5c8bded50b5a.gif&key

This is not an aftermath topic this is just one to ask wtf these xlpc clans are doing... (aftermath later to follow)

So before Nightmare comes and tries to claim "We're main free" and "we don't have invites" I'd like to share something for you all.

558f136eb84612d6c46dbee540b64db6.png

If you wanna claim this is fake

c917158b93713642867fb5e1b35b3770.gif

It's not lol

1829989b8ff0126a5575dba3d29f90a3.gif

10095c5f8c77cf0cb4d81c824d3a0d32.gif

efdc52092471dd1bb70705ba09f8a0ea.gif @Brad Whoever owns this main they need lessons lol

51df05565cf483c8741acff8499b323b.gif

8f3deb9c9975f3a2038b90a0eca9dc55.gif Look up the stats of xo2

f39301997cb5cd8979aef1ca2264dce5.png This man in nightmare cape  im sure you will find it in vid but im not going to waste my time trying

9160958ed7f597ed10a16f534c564561.gif Nightmare tanks

b01fe68c27c8a05da365d9d5d152c813.gif Am I fighting a zerk clan?

532dc70f094bf9f5e43ea3908816f61f.gif mr chris to tb you tried to ask like a pure but forget the rune helm my man

32f2a179f2ca037cbf73affc6f047b25.gif

Just now, King Kinse said:

its a shame ascent and rp had to use tanks today.. this was towards the end of fight u had more than 1.

BXmbxYC.png

also not sure why ur complaining when u 2v1ed nightmare when ascent hit nightmare/ragged us 

It's a shame you know damn well that's not ours  and you can only find one screenshot.

Also look at where the tank is and where it's hitting (a lot of red capes) obviously wearing our capes to rag someone in RP don't try and act all innocent kinse lol we all know who's guilty here man I just rather keep it out of the scene before it gets nasty

2 minutes ago, King Kinse said:

its a shame ascent and rp had to use tanks today.. this was towards the end of fight u had more than 1.

BXmbxYC.png

also not sure why ur complaining when u 2v1ed nightmare when ascent hit nightmare/ragged us 

Lmao, I saw that tank in all capes today. You are literally the one on tanks. It’s sad

Just now, Warbow said:

Lmao, I saw that tank in all capes today. You are literally the one on tanks. It’s sad

the only person i hit on tanks is ascent after they ragged me. u know very well my tanks have my user in it and gl finding them at our 1v1.

Just now, Singles said:

And he could only find 1 picture throughout the whole trip that tank so happened to be in T50 l0l

dude i dont take pics lmao this was during our 1v1 on corp and realized i should take a pic bc i knew youd cry like hypocrites.

Just now, King Kinse said:

dude i dont take pics lmao this was during our 1v1 on corp and realized i should take a pic bc i knew youd cry like hypocrites.

I'm not crying you should know out of everyone idc really but my clan dosen't want it so here we are

1 minute ago, Singles said:

I'm not crying you should know out of everyone idc really but my clan dosen't want it so here we are

again, blame ascent for the cancer. u have proof on this topic lol. also really not sure why u had to 2v1 us when we were fighting ascent at 13s, u had faridi's trash snipe team in ur capes in singles sniping and atl hit us at the end (no surprise since u have bt kids with u)

1 minute ago, King Kinse said:

again, blame ascent for the cancer. u have proof on this topic lol. also really not sure why u had to 2v1 us when we were fighting ascent at 13s, u had faridi's trash snipe team in ur capes in singles sniping and atl hit us at the end (no surprise since u have bt kids with u)

If anyone got 2v1'd it was us you were north they were on P13s and we were in the trees you ran away and we cleared ascent so that's actually an invalid argument there and yes Ascent had tanks too but at least they don't deny them and have agreed to drop them

3 minutes ago, King Kinse said:

And you contradicted yourself by saying 2v1 "us" because you have Hells angles and several other randoms in your cape today homie

Just now, Singles said:

If anyone got 2v1'd it was us you were north they were on P13s and we were in the trees you ran away and we cleared ascent so that's actually an invalid argument there and yes Ascent had tanks too but at least they don't deny them and have agreed to drop them

vid will show otherwise m8. also some1 just sent me this so nice propaganda 

b0475420a6bfc6c72a9324b3b0f6ce01.jpg

i know its easy to blame us but look in the mirror for once and realize ur just as guilty. 

1 minute ago, DilL said:

Ascent brought out tanks.

We retaliated.

if u got caught in the crossfire, then oh well

We got hit by your tanks when ascent ended and we 1v1'd or really you hells angles your tanks and other randoms vs us on corp hill bad excuse try again

1 minute ago, King Kinse said:

vid will show otherwise m8. also some1 just sent me this so nice propaganda 

b0475420a6bfc6c72a9324b3b0f6ce01.jpg

i know its easy to blame us but look in the mirror for once and realize ur just as guilty. 

Even if that is our tank w/e it's fucking 1 there is always a retard but I have proof of you hitting us with several

Just now, Singles said:

We got hit by your tanks when ascent ended and we 1v1'd or really you hells angles your tanks and other randoms vs us on corp hill bad excuse try again

not sure why you complain about tanks when you originate from a clan that prides in them

relax bud and focus all that energy on envy