Why do failed ranks get fast-tracked in pure clanning?

lil micky

12 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

Apex is most certainly not top 5

I'm so sick of seeing you comment on topics with arrogant/egotistical remarks, sneak dissing us. You are goddamn fool if you don't feel, at the least, lucky to have been a part of Apex.

NEWSFLASH; We are still winning without you, and in F2P doing better without you. KYP honestly dude

16 minutes ago, 13 Defence said:

I'm so sick of seeing you comment on topics with arrogant/egotistical remarks, sneak dissing us. You are goddamn fool if you don't feel, at the least, lucky to have been a part of Apex.

NEWSFLASH; We are still winning without you, and in F2P doing better without you. KYP honestly dude

can u look at the post i was quoting before you have another public outburst like this thanks

16 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

"Hanufag & Co" have the best combined prep record for 3 straight years.  

Given the best core players from previous TLP era so I hope you guys would win. To be honest TLP would have won without callers since every other clans core was so shit compared to us. 

15 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

UB was never good. 

closed with negative prep record against EOP (0-6) & negative prep record vs FO (the top clans at the time), you could only win vs mediocre clans.

07 TLP was mediocre in P2P (mostly lost to FO and traded wins vs EOP) & only good in F2P due to having 60+ people with 39 def while other clans were still strictly 1-25, as soon as clans adapted to 30 def you started taking L's in F2P & closed soon after.

Not Like Eop can accomplish anything without mains in 07. You guys losing to LPCS in f2p with all the stats lmao.