Misfits Elite Lures Fatality member - taking candy from a baby

you killed someone for ~500k & thought you'd get approval from your shit ranks of what a wonderful lure you did here, i get more than this at your drop parties & in the wilderness from killing your dead clan lmfao

16 hours ago, Finest said:

you killed someone for ~500k & thought you'd get approval from your shit ranks of what a wonderful lure you did here, i get more than this at your drop parties & in the wilderness from killing your dead clan lmfao

Its not what i took from the member, its the fact your members are not safe doing anything in the wilderness anymore.

38 minutes ago, CV IO said:

Its not what i took from the member, its the fact your members are not safe doing anything in the wilderness anymore.

pretty ironic considering the fact that we literally bully you weekend after weekend & midweek after midweek lmfao your clan is in shambles bro, you're not intimidating nobody you cringe freak

15 minutes ago, Finest said:

pretty ironic considering the fact that we literally bully you weekend after weekend & midweek after midweek lmfao your clan is in shambles bro, you're not intimidating nobody you cringe freak

i've seen alotta shit but this has to take the cake lmfao 

you literally have no wilderness presents everyone laughs when fatality tries to go out on midweeks