fav rivalries

52 minutes ago, Anton said:

My fav was prob ct vs mm when we closed mm lol 

LOL yes. @Zee closed mm lmfao

CT vs Zenith

CT vs MM

CT vs EOP (rip Mr. Ko ty for services #corrputtations)

AAO vs Apex and Slaughter MPC Era @Anton @Rijn

FOE vs TLP @Tyendinaga 

Borzor and P0ke n die2 vs shitty sovereign wannabe hackers in obtaining their database before they could obtain ours

FOE vs EOP HPC Era was fun but cancer as fuck a lot of mains on both sides 

Slaughter vs Rage was fun, Trauma beefing with op/imp for #1 was fun aswell. lt beefing it out with sup/zu when they recently went hpc was exciting. plenty of nice rivalries over the years i guess.

i currently enjoy forcing apex to wear ir capes aswell thats pretty neet tbh

CT vs EOP - Control would just bully the fuck out of EOP every sunday

FOE vs TLP - Foe had p2p, TLP had f2p. Have to add winning that fullout down by 7 is probably my best memory on this game.

FOE vs EOP was fun and even until EOP started bringing mains for whaever reason. This rivalry had a lot of potential to be one of the better until EOP stopped trusting their own members quality... however quite understandable when you have a look at the clan wars prep record between the two.

I also enjoyed the DOOM vs CD rivalry, it was absolute cancer with mains but both clans would pull high and have 100v100s every weekend

There hasn't been an actual rivalry in the time i've been playing. TLP vs CP was fun for a minute, TLP vs SV was intense due to all the hatred running around. 

Crazy to think that there hasn't been any fighting like that since 2016. UB vs FOEOP was probably the most hilarious thing to have happened in the past 3 years.