Legitimate question #3

Snake

With Sharkbrew being the only contact to other clans outside of trips for much of the community. How heavily do clan's "Representatives" influence peoples opinions of the entire clan on here?
I use the term representatives loosely. This could mean all types of people involved with a specific clan whether it be the proud member's through to the ranks. 
For example i'll use a relevant situation with misfits & fatality.

If for instance a newer MF member pipes up on these boards and attempts to engage in some big boy propaganda that could potentially make his/her clan targeted by a bigger/stronger clan (Fatality). Should this member be tapped on the shoulder by MF ranks and be told to dial it down as they are indirectly representing the misfits as a whole on the only community boards we have ?

Some of you find it tricky to sift through one paragraph of text to find my questions so i've underlined them for you, thanks guys!
Looking forward to reading the responses

-Snake

1 minute ago, Mayhem Makers Fanboy said:

If you were MM you'd know the best way to combat this is have the actual members of the clan bully the retards out while the ranks sit back and focus on winning wars lol.

MM had the luxury of a strong/smart core member base that would weed out the weirdos. Looking at some of the core member groups for these newer clans, i don't think it would be smart to sit back and trust they will sort themselves out.

If for instance a newer MF member pipes up on these boards and attempts to engage in some big boy propaganda that could potentially make his/her clan targeted by a bigger/stronger clan (Fatality). Should this member be tapped on the shoulder by MF ranks and be told to dial it down as they are indirectly representing the misfits as a whole on the only community boards we have ?

yes.