How long will you give Misfits before they close?

F U D O G

They are in a tough position. Core members leaving, leader in jail, members don't believe the propaganda anymore, 15 pulls to preps, 40 pulls to sundays. Ima say they close next week after having another awful sunday trip.

7 minutes ago, Enza said:

Rivalries are fun but to go as far as to go extra miles to "close" another just isn't that logical.

I agree but they still owe us from the "hack" and they still have their forums filled with cringy propaganda, there is no reason for us to allow that.

50 minutes ago, Asap said:

mfw

nobody believes any of the propaganda you post, for your members to believe anything your ranks tell them is truly a step beyond being mentally challenged because you have the worst propaganda to date from any clan.

you're constantly cleared by us on Sundays, you openly team with other clans on Sundays & attend other clans' Saturdays in a attempt to hit us because you can't pull to your own Saturdays.

you're avoiding the declaration (still) & are 0-4 against us in preps, you have not won a prep against us.

we bullied your leader offline during the IR prep (we massed up just as many as you pulled which is sad) & you lost 0-4 to them in rounds.

you got 3-0'ed by EnVy in a 25v25 F2P

you don't post aftermaths anymore

I can go on & on, just stop posting lol 

3 minutes ago, Finest said:

nobody believes any of the propaganda you post, for your members to believe anything your ranks tell them is truly a step beyond being mentally challenged because you have the worst propaganda to date from any clan.

you're constantly cleared by us on Sundays, you openly team with other clans on Sundays & attend other clans' Saturdays in a attempt to hit us because you can't pull to your own Saturdays.

you're avoiding the declaration (still) & are 0-4 against us in preps, you have not won a prep against us.

we bullied your leader offline during the IR prep (we massed up just as many as you pulled which is sad) & you lost 0-4 to them in rounds.

you got 3-0'ed by EnVy in a 25v25 F2P

you don't post aftermaths anymore

I can go on & on, just stop posting lol 

0 read lmfao

1 minute ago, Asap said:

lmfao that's like the second or third essay you've wrote for me didn't read any of em l0l0l0

I wrote that essay in two minutes while waiting for my McDonald's at the drive-thru l00l0l0l

i'm glad something such as typing is considering a feat for you, would explain the quality of your clan

your clan is still absolute cheeks & is dying!

2 minutes ago, Finest said:

I wrote that essay in two minutes while waiting for my McDonald's at the drive-thru l00l0l0l

i'm glad something such as typing is considering a feat for you, would explain the quality of your clan

your clan is still absolute cheeks & is dying!

u know that the food at mcdonalds is bad for you?!