Misfits: Who will alliance with us?

Ace Krave

Who put 50 pence in you and why do hate Misfits all of a sudden, I’ve noticed the flame game recently. 

Funny meme vid but ye ^ 

Isnt Misfits the only reason your clan got to flourish a little, with the constant action we give you I’m surprised about all the hate, I’ve only had good things to say about Purge, even though your topics have more propaganda than fatality’s weekends. 

5 hours ago, Kanicus said:

Who put 50 pence in you and why do hate Misfits all of a sudden, I’ve noticed the flame game recently. 

Funny meme vid but ye ^ 

Isnt Misfits the only reason your clan got to flourish a little, with the constant action we give you I’m surprised about all the hate, I’ve only had good things to say about Purge, even though your topics have more propaganda than fatality’s weekends. 

thanks for your members lmao

7 hours ago, Kanicus said:

Funny meme vid but ye ^ 

Im the real kane