AAO 150+ pures - "Sharkbrew is going to be LIT tonight"

White Kid

Just now, GL Im 2h said:

you pulled 47 then got people to multi log I was literally in your discord & on your trip, getting people to spam "Hassan did 9/11 ect" really shows the quality 

we had 80+ in discord lul nice intel also didnt see our other channel which was echoing calls so leaks couldnt record the main calls one step ahead of you bud

8 minutes ago, Nerdy said:

looks like you both lost, bringing more mains than pures to fight 1 def. i got nothin against aao or envy but that shit cringe lol

looks like the boys win again 

4182fbbf1463308176a1f1712d1f6f32.png

2 minutes ago, GL Im 2h said:

you pulled 47 then got people to multi log I was literally in your discord & on your trip, getting people to spam "Hassan did 9/11 ect" really shows the quality 

Proud of aao for pulling 47 tbh makes a change the 20 man pulls

1 minute ago, TheReal said:

Lool this @blue guy is literally a tosser.. I only came for the action.. Can confirm AAO had like 10mains.

Just to confirm Purge were not at this trip, I left Purge I was the only purge name there just to combat a little bit of the propaganda 

5 minutes ago, TheReal said:

My guy paid a med clan to come with him lmfao, gl when thereals there next week when the med clans are even, best beg cd to attend again lmfao, also accept full out william

i warned u ill dust off my cp mains lmao there wasnt no team of meds with us just made a few calls to old mems wuu2

6 minutes ago, GL Im 2h said:

ok leak screenshots + my voice rn

1 minute ago, TheReal said:

ur own leadership said that u lost to aao every weekend lmfao how many more rank audio leaks will come out of envy 

Just now, Blue said:

i warned u ill dust off my cp mains lmao there wasnt no team of meds with us just made a few calls to old mems wuu2

Nice bro you really promote this scene, I literally came with you guys & had a reasonably fun time doing it. Can you just leave the whole main thing, go suciide your fucking mains on green dragons; Yeah they might of started it but why still spewing about mains on a PURE WEBSITE

Just now, Blue said:

Lmao me guy said cp mains, yeah you and "the boys" cringe lil kid scared of pulling up on @Enza after he dropped you an address

Just now, GL Im 2h said:

Nice bro you really promote this scene, I literally came with you guys & had a reasonably fun time doing it. Can you just leave the whole main thing, go suciide your fucking mains on green dragons; Yeah they might of started it but why still spewing about mains on a PURE WEBSITE

envy wanted the mains i gave it to them lmao i havent used my mains on any other clans since i moved in lpc tell ur ranks not to pipe up if they cant handle the heat

17 minutes ago, Blue said:

envy wanted the mains i gave it to them lmao i havent used my mains on any other clans since i moved in lpc tell ur ranks not to pipe up if they cant handle the heat

Are you dumb? I'm not in Envy, I was kicked/left   I WAS IN YOUR TEAM, HELPING YOU WIN you moron Lol. I don't hold loyalty to either clan. current RSN: PURGE CLUMP

Just now, TheReal said:

Lmao me guy said cp mains, yeah you and "the boys" cringe lil kid scared of pulling up on @Enza after he dropped you an address

what u talking about u didnt see the c0rrupti0n name mains wahaaha also im the only boy in aao rest is in apex wuu2 l0l yh fake address kid is shook to go h2h irl and in game lmfao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKgGo_HAoME

Just now, GL Im 2h said:

Are you dumb? I'm not in Envy, I was kicked/left   I WAS IN YOUR TEAM, HELPING YOU WIN you moron Lol. I don't hold loyalty to either scene

i agree the boys #1 elite warrers in osrs

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

what u talking about u didnt see the c0rrupti0n name mains wahaaha also im the only boy in aao rest is in apex wuu2 l0l yh fake address kid is shook to go h2h irl and in game lmfao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKgGo_HAoME

Remember when you typed like you were about it and then said it was a joke cause you got scared?

Just now, GL Im 2h said:

nothing to expose? I was just saying you guys tripple logged I could hear you telling people to do it 

just shows u whos more skilled at rs lmao i was on 5 accs and smoked ur whole clan while ur members struggled to multi log and went afk on their pures & mains l000l