AAO 150+ pures - "Sharkbrew is going to be LIT tonight"

White Kid

7 minutes ago, GL Im 2h said:

Lool this @blue guy is literally a tosser.. I only came for the action.. Can confirm AAO had like 10mains.

Just to confirm Purge were not at this trip, I left Purge I was the only purge name there just to combat a little bit of the propaganda 

Considering Envy spent all week flaming us and bragging about how they were going to bring "50 mains" they got what they deserved lmfao. Hope you enjoyed the trip fam.

@Envy retards, post an apology, admit threatening to kill us with 50 mains was incredibly dumb, and never bring a single main against us again and our mains disappear. I want to smoke you on my pure again lmfao

Just now, TheReal said:

Remember when you type like you were about it and then said it was a joke cause you got scared?

remember when i smoked envy in game and ur shook of coming h2h against me in game and literally bullied your clan to dust nice audio leaks btw i wonder how many more there is to come l000l shouldnt have awoken the beast from sleep

u went from 102 to 10 l00000000l shit irl and ig stay ez retards

Just now, Blue said:

remember when i smoked envy in game and ur shook of coming h2h against me in game and literally bullied your clan to dust nice audio leaks btw i wonder how many more there is to come l000l shouldnt have awoken the beast from sleep

I could literally come back for one weekend and kill your clan lmfao know who you're speaking too dog

1 minute ago, Blue said:

guess im gonig to have to pay my rank leak for some intel thats better then a dumb audio leak retard lol

Just now, Warrior said:

guess im gonig to have to pay my rank leak for some intel thats better then a dumb audio leak retard lol

meanwhile we have 3 rank meeting audios against ur 0 intel hahahahahahaha. btw u still havent leaked my voice and it's been 2 weeks LLOLOLOOLOL

1 minute ago, King Koer Jr said:

meanwhile we have 3 rank meeting audios against ur 0 intel hahahahahahaha. btw u still havent leaked my voice and it's been 2 weeks LLOLOLOOLOL

i showed u a screenshot of me havign a leak l0l what are u fucknig saying

2 minutes ago, TheReal said:

I could literally come back for one weekend and kill your clan lmfao know who you're speaking too dog

l000000l i came back for one weekend and pulled 150 wuu2 who the fuck are you? new 2k18 kid dont know how cp pulled 100+ for a whole yr in 2016 when i was rank lmfao ill close envy v68 

Mains: https://gyazo.com/daeb55e83365192797d66204db19a7a7

more mains: https://gyazo.com/a7471d99271a4aaf559732a9f95a99f9

Ranks joking on discord about if you zoom in enough you can't see any mains and all the mains are actually envy in our capes:https://gyazo.com/bd8c86a01782ac337ecbba1968d2b537   &  https://gyazo.com/3e60db2582623136db3ae719e0469476

And finally right at the end of the fight... look at the number of full rune players you see.. Neither Envy or AAO have the right to call yourself a pureclan pathetic 

https://gyazo.com/38c88c758879cd6a143418fbc476b42b

7 minutes ago, Trajan said:

Considering Envy spent all week flaming us and bragging about how they were going to bring "50 mains" they got what they deserved lmfao. Hope you enjoyed the trip fam.

@Envy retards, post an apology, admit threatening to kill us with 50 mains was incredibly dumb, and never bring a single main against us again and our mains disappear. I want to smoke you on my pure again lmfao

that is a good point but you still rose to it whereas you could of fought with 0 mains like a true pure clan... Yeah I did enjoy myself just a shame about the mains. SWAG OF TANK was there the number 1 cancer main xD

1 minute ago, Blue said:

l000000l i came back for one weekend and pulled 150 wuu2 who the fuck are you? new 2k18 kid dont know how cp pulled 100+ for a whole yr in 2016 when i was rank lmfao ill close envy v68 

Yeah man where were you when I beat cp in clan wars leading to their closure??? 

Just now, TheReal said:

Yeah man where were you when I beat cp in clan wars leading to their closure??? 

congrats l0l u beat cp when they were all lvl 60s 70s and not once in hpc lmao and u closed before cp so idk how u closed a clan before u closing l000l how dumb do u sound u baboon 

Take a step back guys, you're flaming each other not just over a game but a specific 1 hour of the games history that will never be remembered by anyone. Good stories to tell the grandkids though boiz.... "back in my day envy piped up saying they'd bring 50 mains so we brought mains and fucked them" WOW granddad that's so cool 

15 minutes ago, Blue said:

just shows u whos more skilled at rs lmao i was on 5 accs and smoked ur whole clan while ur members struggled to multi log and went afk on their pures & mains l000l

just to say again I'm not Envy you dullard.. I hadn't done f2p in months & wanted some action.

9 minutes ago, Blue said:

Bro.. how do you live in England and type like you was estranged from your parents at the age of 5 and had to evacuate your home land for a better life.. your clan has been pulling 40’s for weeks and has a 65 man memberlist.. we all know those weren’t all AAO mains and pures, you should probably just go back into retirement because we 0know or 0 care about who you are freak

Just now, GL Im 2h said:

that is a good point but you still rose to it whereas you could of fought with 0 mains like a true pure clan... Yeah I did enjoy myself just a shame about the mains. SWAG OF TANK was there the number 1 cancer main xD

You were at our trip. You saw Envy at the start. They had 100 people, fully half of which were in rune. These aren't even maxed mains, most of them are around 85 combat accounts built specifically to rag pures. There's no way to avoid them, so we decided to teach them a lesson and (hopefully) show them that they're better off dropping the mains. 

Until Jagex comes out with def capped wilderness options this will always be a problem. Like I said in my other post, if Envy admits they were morons for threatening to bring 50 mains and stops bringing any so will we. I'm perfectly happy smashing them on pures, they're awful warrers  regardless of what accounts they're on lol.

Just now, Enza said:

Bro.. how do you live in England and type like you was estranged from your parents at the age of 5 and had to evacuate your home land for a better life.. your clan has been pulling 40’s for weeks and has a 65 man memberlist.. we all know those weren’t all AAO mains and pures, you should probably just go back into retirement because we 0know or 0 care about who you are freak

i can be a retard irl but i still raped ur clan today l000000000000000000000000000000l holy shit this kid doesnt get it does he go to bed lil boy bedtime for u isnt it?

also if u want a serious version of me just look back at my 2016 topics to see 300 iq topics ty

Just now, TheReal said:

Yeah man aao will give you officer rank soon don't worry!

im retired u absolute baboon l000l if i wanted rank id get it in a heartbeat

u got raped by a washed up retired vet on rs l00000l