AAO 150+ pures - "Sharkbrew is going to be LIT tonight"

White Kid

12 hours ago, Pun said:

Look at how triggered you are, my intel is 110% spot on and yes, solid 150 pures compared to envys 40 pures and 60 mains that I seen at their mass. If i'm brain dead, you mustn't have a brain, you fat motherfucker.

It was a rag war... Both clans had mains.. You can't pull 100 to fullout.And now you say you have 150 pures ??  You spactic boy.

16 hours ago, Pun said:

Look at how triggered you are, my intel is 110% spot on and yes, solid 150 pures compared to envys 40 pures and 60 mains that I seen at their mass. If i'm brain dead, you mustn't have a brain, you fat motherfucker.

Ex-Leader @ Invictus

invictus was so shit they were max 75 combat accounts competing in a 50-60 combat scene you’ve never been lpc shut up

9 hours ago, Don Elmir said:

Ex-Leader @ Invictus

invictus was so shit they were max 75 combat accounts competing in a 50-60 combat scene you’ve never been lpc shut up

tell hassan to mic up and talk to me on sharkbrew ts

15 hours ago, Noise said:

It was a rag war... Both clans had mains.. You can't pull 100 to fullout.And now you say you have 150 pures ??  You spactic boy.

I saw it from an unbiased perspective, I simply was spectating fights and I seen a solid 150 pures and your clique get shot up by that gold cape clan. Envy quality shines through, shit clan, shit members that Hassan has brainwashed lmfao. You probably don't even think for yourself no more. Slave lmao

10 hours ago, Don Elmir said:

Ex-Leader @ Invictus

We originally were 60 combat arose from a snipe team of 10 people to come into the scene and fucked your clans, progressing up to 70cb with the scene, we closed too many of you shit clans cause you can't compete so we continued to grow along with the scene, literally no competition until Fearless came out. By the way you're in Envy you have no right to call any clan shit, that names laughing stock.

6 hours ago, Pun said:

We originally were 60 combat arose from a snipe team of 10 people to come into the scene and fucked your clans, progressing up to 70cb with the scene, we closed too many of you shit clans cause you can't compete so we continued to grow along with the scene, literally no competition until Fearless came out. By the way you're in Envy you have no right to call any clan shit, that names laughing stock.

Iv was good till you single handedly killed it you have 0 leading skills