Rampage vs Nightmare ft. FH 40v40 midweek

Papa Bear

safMBl2.gif

On a Thursday night, Rampage peaked 40 big dicked pandas to fight Nightmare, thanks for the fight fellas was fun.

Sad you want to think that @F U D O G was with us when he focused us pretty hard at barb village but it's w/e they booboo anyway ;p

We won the first fight @ p13s

After chasing them around Barb village for about 30 minutes they just help singles for a while with like 15-20 ingame so we just dipped to take the W no point standing in multi fighting a clan in singles.

~ @Koldkillaz94 P.O.V.

Which one of you faggot ass n1gggz picked that song for the video. Also you win a fight when the other clan fails to return I'm pretty sure we won the first fight at 13 ports because after a while you guys were bullied to singles and died and never came back. Alot of u cockroaches always with the propaganda spreading. Stop this.

32 minutes ago, Its Alan said:

Which one of you faggot ass n1gggz picked that song for the video. Also you win a fight when the other clan fails to return I'm pretty sure we won the first fight at 13 ports because after a while you guys were bullied to singles and died and never came back. Alot of u cockroaches always with the propaganda spreading. Stop this.

lol uok men?

32 minutes ago, Its Alan said:

Not going to fight your clan sitting there in singles lol noty

57 minutes ago, Its Alan said:

I’m pretty sure od closed

3 hours ago, Its Alan said:

Alright bro, next time we fight we're going to stick to singles and keep returning. Hope you enjoy. The 13 ports u guys were camping singles until you had enough time to regroup. I'll admit we had bad returners, but we didn't camp singles till they came back.