Rampage vs Nightmare ft. FH 40v40 midweek

Papa Bear

2 hours ago, King of kings said:

L0000l I find it funny trying to recuirt my boy danny and foe members.. yikes... @Singles @IamjohnC 

Looked fun rp

We got members from all clan's, everybody is welcome to the A-squad. quality over quantity haha.
y'all have some hatred needed to be cleansed.

but Indeed it was fun :D

25 minutes ago, IamjohnC said:

We got members from all clan's, everybody is welcome to the A-squad. quality over quantity haha.
y'all have some hatred needed to be cleansed.

but Indeed it was fun :D

L000llllll yeah okay buddy. Your clan is full of eop spastics why would any foe member join..yikes 

Stick with your aao alliance. It seems like it's going pretty gooood

@King Kinse even agrees with me l00llll 

42 minutes ago, King of kings said:

L000llllll yeah okay buddy. Your clan is full of eop spastics why would any foe member join..yikes 

Stick with your aao alliance. It seems like it's going pretty gooood

@King Kinse even agrees with me l00llll 

wait what l0l.. 2 eop = full of eop? its mostly ob kids if anything also aao is ded

Lol @ you cutting the p13's fight when you started getting cleared. Couldve had a nice return fight there but guess you couldnt hang when we got more organized? idk what happened

Also not sure what @Don Elmir is saying, we had ranks specifically tell our members not to bring tanks even if we were getting ragged by tanks/one itemers. The only "tanks" we would have had would be scouts which cant even hit level 80's let alone level 60's. Good propaganda though

Will agree you had us at Barb village. At the end though from what i remember and where i was standing, we were still in multi, just only one square and one square away from singles. which is tough to take down especially when you guys had to come through the trees to hit us. Could've just pulled south to multi to force us to come though, instead of just leaving :/ 

gg