Message to Rampage & Nightmare

F U D O G

max pulled 4 yesterday.

Had 2 people the first fight y'all had at p13, so we just watched 

was in neither teamspeak during the fights. Had leaks in both clans to find the barb fight. 

Killed a combined 26 people from both clans - pulls 4 to a snipe trip - made it on both clan aftermath topics 

Dead Rampiss & Fearburst, 

I'm deleting ur teamspeaks and not associating myself with 2 garbage recycled xLPC clans. Stupid dumbass clans getting mad at me, because they think I'm teaming. FH is the last ones to team against an opponent. We're always 3v1'ing 3shit atl and Rampiss stragglers. I'm gunna keep doin' me. I respect a lot of people in both clans, but I'ma put the boot down - since y'all are too arrogant to realize this game isn't about competition, In conclusion,  don't get mad, because I already aknowledged the fact that I'm not joining clans in 2018. Stop hatin' on me, cuz you ain't me. - Fudog, Warlord of F2P Hybrids

6 hours ago, F U D O G said:

max pulled 4 yesterday.

Had 2 people the first fight y'all had at p13, so we just watched 

was in neither teamspeak during the fights. Had leaks in both clans to find the barb fight. 

Killed a combined 26 people from both clans - pulls 4 to a snipe trip - made it on both clan aftermath topics 

Dead Rampiss & Fearburst, 

I'm deleting ur teamspeaks and not associating myself with 2 garbage recycled xLPC clans. Stupid dumbass clans getting mad at me, because they think I'm teaming. FH is the last ones to team against an opponent. We're always 3v1'ing 3shit atl and Rampiss stragglers. I'm gunna keep doin' me. I respect a lot of people in both clans, but I'ma put the boot down - since y'all are too arrogant to realize this game isn't about competition, In conclusion,  don't get mad, because I already aknowledged the fact that I'm not joining clans in 2018. Stop hatin' on me, cuz you ain't me. - Fudog, Warlord of F2P Hybrids

your leak is warbow who was pming u in game lmfao