Why has Mustafa stopped posting on Sharkbrew?

lil micky

Why has Mustafa stopped posting on Sharkbrew?   

32 members have voted

1. 1. Why has Mustafa stopped posting on Sharkbrew?

• Got deported and has no internet
    • Embarrassed about 3at kyping him on ranked boards
    • Got dumped again
    • Knows that Supremacy is about to slump harder than ever after piping up to their rivals

Lmao im here wassup

Just a reminder @Michael

U got ur clan perfected in 100v100 (on ur anni)

Ur openely teaming with another clan and still losing

u bring mains and lvl 3s to boost ur cape counter

i want u to remember that supremacy did this 2 you and dw ill be back to continue killing ur dog clan

5 hours ago, Mustafa said:

Lmao im here wassup

Just a reminder @Michael

U got ur clan perfected in 100v100 (on ur anni)

Ur openely teaming with another clan and still losing

u bring mains and lvl 3s to boost ur cape counter

i want u to remember that supremacy did this 2 you and dw ill be back to continue killing ur dog clan

How delirious do you have to be to think you still have a chance when we pull +30 on you every weekend you dumb spastic lmfao, & commenting on peoples looks. Didnt you get dumped because u smell like shit & ugly a f? I remember 3at confirming... 

1 hour ago, Michael said:

How delirious do you have to be to think you still have a chance when we pull +30 on you every weekend you dumb spastic lmfao, & commenting on peoples looks. Didnt you get dumped because u smell like shit & ugly a f? I remember 3at confirming... 

lOL dude have u taken a look at urself? you legit look like a homeless slave that one of my relatives in dubai own. 

Also even if u actually t pull us by 30 (which u obviously dont) then it still wouldnt be a problem for us considering we perfected u 100v100. 

i just want u to remeber that i made u openly team with another clan btw

1 minute ago, Mustafa said:

lOL dude have u taken a look at urself? you legit look like a homeless slave that one of my relatives in dubai own. 

Also even if u actually t pull us by 30 (which u obviously dont) then it still wouldnt be a problem for us considering we perfected u 100v100. 

i just want u to remeber that i made u openly team with another clan btw

You're Iraqi lmfao, i don't think anything else needs to be said you're people have been abused enough. Did you not pull 50 on Sunday LOL cmon man don't embarass urself.

I just want you to remember that I closed a clan into you and you're still getting pumped by IR

7 minutes ago, Michael said:

You're Iraqi lmfao, i don't think anything else needs to be said you're people have been abused enough. Did you not pull 50 on Sunday LOL cmon man don't embarass urself.

I just want you to remember that I closed a clan into you and you're still getting pumped by IR

yes im iraqi, my people invented math and science and meanwhile ur people still live in mud huts and kill eachother over jordan shoes

Show me a video of u winning anything vs supremacy and i will quit this game forever

No matter what u say, at the end of the day i didnt get perfcted in a 100v100 on my anni and im not a fatherless ebola infected niegro