EnVy fully clears Mains x3 ft FOE holding hands with Main clan

Don Elmir

5 hours ago, Enza said:

Look who has a mouth because EOP's loosened your leash.. pipe down or we'll put one on you that doesn't come off. "We're slumping" btw.. ded klen

You got walked down like our little puppies. Lmao dont pipe up to the big dogs little guy

Just now, King of kings said:

You got walked down like our little puppies. Lmao dont pipe up to the big dogs little guy

Uhh your clan admitted to being in a slump LMFAO you literally have no say.. isn't your leadership and clan struggling atm?, tbh if i was you i'd be fed up of being on EOP's leash for consecutive years, foe ded you're most definitely losing your rivalry btw.

Just now, Enza said:

Uhh your clan admitted to being in a slump LMFAO you literally have no say.. isn't your leadership and clan struggling atm?, tbh if i was you i'd be fed up of being on EOP's leash for consecutive years, foe ded you're most definitely losing your rivalry btw.

Lmao you're rivalry is aao that should be enough said. You wouldn't last 2 weeks rivalry big boys little guy. 

So? It doesnt mean anything you had slump since you open with all those mains you dummy's bring.. 35 pull and 20 mains that's sad brit.

10 hours ago, Enza said:

ah yes the slump of an 85 pure pull today sucked man. rip foe i guess