Eevee

Eevee

On 7/23/2018 at 5:41 AM, Acid said:

:spit: on you random idiot 

You're literally the weirdest person ever man. You rep Ruin but everyone thought you were cringe.. You Rep FI, then leave after getting flamed before joining AAO, then left AAO back for FI because you cried about it. Literally stop it man, you're acting cringe.

Seek help or just stop flaming people moron.

On 7/25/2018 at 3:39 AM, Acid said:

Youre obvuously really insecure about yourself if you keep responding to obvious bait. Didn’t ask btw randy.

Actually I'm quite confident with myself, I can assure you that. Insecurity stems from internet trolls, such as yourself, who have nothing better to do with their lives than try to start a flame war with someone they don't know on a dedicated community for a 16 year old browser based medieval swordfighting game. I'm just having too much fun watching you get frustrated with each response. Try not to push your luck any further.

1 hour ago, Victoria said:

Actually I'm quite confident with myself, I can assure you that. Insecurity stems from internet trolls, such as yourself, who have nothing better to do with their lives than try to start a flame war with someone they don't know on a dedicated community for a 16 year old browser based medieval swordfighting game. I'm just having too much fun watching you get frustrated with each response. Try not to push your luck any further.

Lions suck tho, come join the winning side