Nightmare Makes A Huge Comeback Against Rampage DOWN 30! | Ft. 30 Envy/Apex in RP Capes

DilL

Just now, Singles said:

You ended the vid at a good time made it looked like you won but check RP topic to see the real winner lol

2 minutes ago, N uts ack said:

Show me where we lost please

do we need to keep reminding your brainless asses that yall have +30 on us? no shit you're gonna be able to beat us.

the fact that we did THAT WELL down 30 is a bold statement brothers and it's time to figure out a different plan

3 minutes ago, DilL said:

do we need to keep reminding your brainless asses that yall have +30 on us? no shit you're gonna be able to beat us.

the fact that we did THAT WELL down 30 is a bold statement brothers and it's time to figure out a different plan

You're saying +30 but it was +20, returners for RP at the start sucked but we took control again @ ca

either way idc not in RP anymore so keep @ing me when I honestly don't care lmao 

btw there were like 20 Envy kids what do you expect it was basically a matched fight with their quality

3 minutes ago, DilL said:

I never said you didn’t do well lmao. You guys did great being down 20.. you still lost Tho 

kinse is a fuckin loser lol

2 minutes ago, Singles said:

You're saying +30 but it was +20, returners for RP at the start sucked but we took control again @ ca

either way idc not in RP anymore so keep @ing me when I honestly don't care lmao 

btw there were like 20 Envy kids what do you expect it was basically a matched fight with their quality

good choice. see you on the flipside over at CD hq. excited for the fights in the future

1 minute ago, DilL said:

magic you rejoined a clan that bullied you in and out lol

sorry brother but no respect there

and you guys also merged with fearpoop, YOUR RIVALS ! ..... You have that 5'2 warload who snaked OB, then that duck sounding lalo kid who hated you guys for the longest time, what are you talking about ...

1 minute ago, King Kinse said:

yet calling someone a fag is funny? grow up dude and stop being a hypocrite.

i obviously dont mean it, when i say it but when you called ryan the N word you meant it so why dont you grow up loser 

and being homophobic and racist are two different things 

3 minutes ago, Yung magic said:

i obviously dont mean it, when i say it but when you called ryan the N word you meant it so why dont you grow up loser 

and being homophobic and racist are two different things 

oh so i meant it but u didnt.. makes sense!