Nightmare Makes A Huge Comeback Against Rampage DOWN 30! | Ft. 30 Envy/Apex in RP Capes

DilL

good job on RP for pulling that many i guess. Really not sure why the felt the need to have 20 envy guys though :/ 

Honestly feels like RP never wants to fight even ops/down ops? Not tryna make propaganda but everytime we seem to have even ops they take a break and mass up anywhere from 5-20 more :unsure:

Would be way more fun for both clans if it were more even! Makes the fights into return fights and less singles sniping and bow cycling. Tell me I'm wrong but a solid 60v60 (rp minus supposed amount of envy ops) would really show the true quality of a clan. Tell me I'm wrong

2 minutes ago, dozin said:

the majority of minorities are clearly infested with democratic degeneracy. there's 100% reason to be racist. try again

wow im so mindblown of what you just said lmao, didnt know calling someone a n1gger can be justified 

1 minute ago, smokepurpp said:

soooooooooooooooooooo many tanks holy fuck

Actually both sides really had none, there were lots of scouts and scout killers in rune but barely any tanks in the 50-70 combat zone. I did see 2 tanks in the RP clump with their cape on but someone said they were hitting RP as well ?

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Neutron said:

good job on RP for pulling that many i guess. Really not sure why the felt the need to have 20 envy guys though :/ 

Honestly feels like RP never wants to fight even ops/down ops? Not tryna make propaganda but everytime we seem to have even ops they take a break and mass up anywhere from 5-20 more :unsure:

Would be way more fun for both clans if it were more even! Makes the fights into return fights and less singles sniping and bow cycling. Tell me I'm wrong but a solid 60v60 (rp minus supposed amount of envy ops) would really show the true quality of a clan. Tell me I'm wrong

brother do u remember the last time we fought even opts without snipe teams on their side?

if 30v30 took us 56 seconds, im sure 60v60 would take us less than 2 minutes l0l

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Neutron said:

Actually both sides really had none, there were lots of scouts and scout killers in rune but barely any tanks in the 50-70 combat zone. I did see 2 tanks in the RP clump with their cape on but someone said they were hitting RP as well ?

no your whole frontline was tanks.......

1 hour ago, Lankz said:

You forgot to mention anywhere that this was your opening trip. Lmao

I believe that as an opening trip & still fighting down 20+ opts ( something RP would never do) Nightmare's obviously the winners here. Rarely are clans compelled to fight down 20+ during their opening trip, but seeing as we are the only two clans at the moment it had to be done and while making history to be one of the first or many clans to do so Grats to Nightmare! Anytime A clan or anyone faces adversity it only makes you fight harder to be the best.

Was great action and look forward to more fights in the future.

1 hour ago, DilL said:

thanks for making us the most active topic fam

reply if ur mad lil bich. eat this dick

Wow congratz you  got most active topic on a website that has like 200 people on it lmfao. Gotta get any W u can today I guess

33 minutes ago, Lankz said:

Wow congratz you  got most active topic on a website that has like 200 people on it lmfao. Gotta get any W u can today I guess

4-1 in mini's, 1-0 in preps, and 3-0 in wildy fights with Faridi on your side l0l

how many W's yall got against us btw l0l

5 minutes ago, DilL said:

4-1 in mini's, 1-0 in preps, and 3-0 in wildy fights with Faridi on your side l0l

how many W's yall got against us btw l0l

And 12 ice cold strikeouts! Bro you’re a benchwarmer lmfao