[C]ritical [D]amage ~ How's That For Some Damage?

Papa Bear

53 minutes ago, Brock said:

0 ask how does it feel to be loosing a rivalry to aao? Also bet I see envy back in xlpc scene very soon cant wait to bully you once again.

Huh? you literally just closed your clan into rp like a week ago because you couldn't compete in a 3 clan scene and now you're bending the knee to CD l0l, you're a freak. Never have and never will beat envy btw.

1 minute ago, Enza said:

Huh? you literally just closed your clan into rp like a week ago because you couldn't compete in a 3 clan scene and now you're bending the knee to CD l0l, you're a freak. Never have and never will beat envy btw.

Envy is nothing my friend

2 minutes ago, Enza said:

when did i close my clan into rp? because ascent has 20 active people still. btw 4-0 in preps vs envy and you lost to rp (xlpc) when your envy (LPC) imagine being that ass.

8 minutes ago, Enza said:

Just remember i made you avoid ascent in clan wars because you got bullied in minis and preps ;) 

1 hour ago, Brock said:

when did i close my clan into rp? because ascent has 20 active people still. btw 4-0 in preps vs envy and you lost to rp (xlpc) when your envy (LPC) imagine being that ass.

Being that ass and still pull 3x as much as you guys? You're ts was Always dead, even when ascent was in their prime pull they were ass. Maybe you should ask Hassan how to lead a clan, maybe you're clan gets good then at something.

Keep in mind we Always had 100% pures in xlpc, doubt ur new brown sticky stuff clan CD can do that.

9 minutes ago, envy elder said:

Being that ass and still pull 3x as much as you guys? You're ts was Always dead, even when ascent was in their prime pull they were ass. Maybe you should ask Hassan how to lead a clan, maybe you're clan gets good then at something.

Keep in mind we Always had 100% pures in xlpc, doubt ur new brown sticky stuff clan CD can do that.

I beat you in every prep we ever had and it was easy as hell tbh. Then I beat on level 40s when you were level 60s and it and was easy as hell. If you don't have numbers you suck and that is the truth. You can't beat any clan when it's matched opts.

I made your clan log out after one round in a mini when we were on level 55s and you were on 70s.

1 minute ago, Brad said:

I beat you in every prep we ever had and it was easy as hell tbh. Then I beat on level 40s when you were level 60s and it and was easy as hell. If you don't have numbers you suck and that is the truth. You can't beat any clan when it's matched opts.

Our clan does barely preps, so I know they are very weak at it. Preps are dieing out anyways since it's more starving eachother then giving, but nevertheless we Always could improve on that.  Btw  you say if we don't have numbers we suck… Like bro we Always had numbers in xlpc, and that's like pretty strange right. Why would people wanna be in a clan like envy that ''sucks'' while they can be in a pro clan like ''ascent'' with their amazing quality.

Ur ts is dead, and even if you tried to recruit or getting hype it Always failed. Hassan can close now, re-open few months later and still pull more then ascent in his prime l0l.  You should've named urself asscent

1 minute ago, envy elder said:

Our clan does barely preps, so I know they are very weak at it. Preps are dieing out anyways since it's more starving eachother then giving, but nevertheless we Always could improve on that.  Btw  you say if we don't have numbers we suck… Like bro we Always had numbers in xlpc, and that's like pretty strange right. Why would people wanna be in a clan like envy that ''sucks'' while they can be in a pro clan like ''ascent'' with their amazing quality.

Ur ts is dead, and even if you tried to recruit or getting hype it Always failed. Hassan can close now, re-open few months later and still pull more then ascent in his prime l0l.  You should've named urself asscent

It's xlpc I don't give a fuck about ts activity LOL. When it came down to it you couldn't beat us unless you had numbers and a real clan would never say we don't care about quality or if Hassan was that good of a leader then you would be good at preps. Your clan members doesn't even know how to eat pizzas.

3 minutes ago, Brad said:

It's xlpc I don't give a fuck about ts activity LOL. When it came down to it you couldn't beat us unless you had numbers and a real clan would never say we don't care about quality or if Hassan was that good of a leader then you would be good at preps. Your clan members doesn't even know how to eat pizzas.

My clan knows how to out return you're brown sticky stuff members, specially after a 2 vs 1 with bt& you and then bt leaves when we are matched ops or maybe a few lower then you and still we fuck you guys everytime up at CA. Mate check out envy tube and get a pen and piece of paper and also a grip on ur leading skills. Take notes from the big boys, so you can become a big boy aswell instead of being bottem tier everytime. Even BT had more numbers then you in their prime and could've done way better if they didn't pipe up to envy first. I told those guys also if they piped up to ascent first ur clan would've been dead within a few weeks.

You don't give a fuck cause you don't have anything. Why give a fuck when theres only a empty ts lol. With 80 people on ts things would change quickly, but you're a bottem tier clan like hassan said, that's why you would never see 80 people thinking of connecting to asscent ts l000l

5 minutes ago, envy elder said:

My clan knows how to out return you're brown sticky stuff members, specially after a 2 vs 1 with bt& you and then bt leaves when we are matched ops or maybe a few lower then you and still we fuck you guys everytime up at CA. Mate check out envy tube and get a pen and piece of paper and also a grip on ur leading skills. Take notes from the big boys, so you can become a big boy aswell instead of being bottem tier everytime. Even BT had more numbers then you in their prime and could've done way better if they didn't pipe up to envy first. I told those guys also if they piped up to ascent first ur clan would've been dead within a few weeks.

You don't give a fuck cause you don't have anything. Why give a fuck when theres only a empty ts lol. With 80 people on ts things would change quickly, but you're a bottem tier clan like hassan said, that's why you would never see 80 people thinking of connecting to asscent ts l000l

No one ever 2v1'd unless you crashed. You literally sound like a nerd that never goes outside. I don't give a fuck about your 80 people in ts when they all suck again when you get good at matched opts then you can talk bro. You can't win a prep.

Btw what is this prime stuff you keep bringing up? You are playing runescape. Bro you suck Hassan's dick way too much, it's a bad look for you.

25 minutes ago, envy elder said:

refer to what I told to the boy 

1 minute ago, Brad said:

No one ever 2v1'd unless you crashed. You literally sound like a nerd that never goes outside. I don't give a fuck about your 80 people in ts when they all suck again when you get good at matched opts then you can talk bro. You can't win a prep.

Btw what is this prime stuff you keep bringing up? You are playing runescape. 

Then I'm very sorry for ur loss. May ascent have a beautifull ending memberlist. We will remind it as the bottem tier of the scene. We've shown you quality many times. Head over to envy tube to watch it. I can only imagine if I would've joined ascent instead of envy. Closing knowing we achieved something or closing being a loser in a brown sticky stuff clan led by you, yikes.