[C]ritical [D]amage ~ How's That For Some Damage?

Papa Bear

1 minute ago, envy elder said:

Then I'm very sorry for ur loss. May ascent have a beautifull ending memberlist. We will remind it as the bottem tier of the scene. We've shown you quality many times. Head over to envy tube to watch it. I can only imagine if I would've joined ascent instead of envy. Closing knowing we achieved something or closing being a loser in a brown sticky stuff clan led by you, yikes.

your losing to aao and you lost a prep to a xlpc i smell closure soon for envy.

Just now, Brock said:

your losing to aao and you lost a prep to a xlpc i smell closure soon for envy.

Won last weekend very confident of aao(35 pull+ 20 mains or so).  Also AAO from 145  to 55  within 1 week, while envy goes from 105 to 63.  Do you see those big numbers?  Ur brown sticky stuff clan ascent has never seen this before I think, yikes!

Just now, envy elder said:

Won last weekend very confident of aao(35 pull+ 20 mains or so).  Also AAO from 145  to 55  within 1 week, while envy goes from 105 to 63.  Do you see those big numbers?  Ur brown sticky stuff clan ascent has never seen this before I think, yikes!

Man you are obsession with my clan aren't you? You are probably a weirdo that sits on twitter stalking girls instead outside trying to meet them. 

4 minutes ago, Brad said:

Man you are obsession with my clan aren't you? You are probably a weirdo that sits on twitter stalking girls instead outside trying to meet them. 

No not really obsessed. We knew already envy was miles ahead of you and ur clan( Always good to know). Bro that last 1 shows ur the weirdo, ur assuming stuff which is not even there about irl but prob you don't do it urself, eitherwise you would not bring this randomly up. This is a runescape related website, I talk about runescape related stuff.  If you want a grip on ur life then go get it homie.

4 minutes ago, envy elder said:

No not really obsessed. We knew already envy was miles ahead of you and ur clan( Always good to know). Bro that last 1 shows ur the weirdo, ur assuming stuff which is not even there about irl but prob you don't do it urself, eitherwise you would not bring this randomly up. This is a runescape related website, I talk about runescape related stuff.  If you want a grip on ur life then go get it homie.

You are obviously obsessed with me and my clan. Your clan is miles ahead underground yes i agree lol ded clan. Imagine being a proud elder of envy in 2k18 lmfao yikes, I got a life unlike you still slaving for hassan while i drink some cocktails with 10/10 ig models loser.

6 minutes ago, envy elder said:

cd closed envy around 5 times idk why ur piping up hassan still has ptsd about what cd did to his clan

6 minutes ago, Brad said:

You are obviously obsessed with me and my clan. Your clan is miles ahead underground yes i agree lol ded clan. Imagine being a proud elder of envy in 2k18 lmfao yikes, I got a life unlike you still slaving for hassan while i drink some cocktails with 10/10 ig models loser.

You sound like bigmeat/jojo. Very cringe homie. But alright good to hear that kind of stuff that ur doing, heard you work also on sundays bro. I can only imagine being ass to work on sunday while the big boys goes for trips on the weekends to london to pop some bottles with amazing people.

I work less days then you and make more then you, keep slaving for work on sundays aswell. l0l it will get you somewhere at one point.

12 minutes ago, King Dete said:

cd closed envy around 5 times idk why ur piping up hassan still has ptsd about what cd did to his clan

Bro ur clan is brown sticky stuff.  In MPC times you're brown sticky stuff clan was losing to OP/Rage and the only thing that saved you guys from losing 1 vs 1 against them was mains as usual. Don't forget envy closed ur latest version of cd aswell. According to those egg heads above of ascent Envy sucks, but they clearly don't know ur the bottem tier of every scene ur in without mains( wildy+ clan wars).

11 minutes ago, envy elder said:

You sound like bigmeat/jojo. Very cringe homie. But alright good to hear that kind of stuff that ur doing, heard you work also on sundays bro. I can only imagine being ass to work on sunday while the big boys goes for trips on the weekends to london to pop some bottles with amazing people.

I work less days then you and make more then you, keep slaving for work on sundays aswell. l0l it will get you somewhere at one point.

Dude I didn't ask lmfao, you are a loser from a terrorist clan don't talk to me moron.

Btw I don't work Sunday's or else I would not lead a XLPC, nice brain you have there. 

12 hours ago, Brad said:

Dude I didn't ask lmfao, you are a loser from a terrorist clan don't talk to me moron.

Btw I don't work Sunday's or else I would not lead a XLPC, nice brain you have there. 

Ohh I forgot ascent did not go out on saturday, so you work saturday and lead ur brown sticky stuff clan on sunday.  Honestly Brad, get a grip on ur life homie that's the most sht schedule for the weekend. Ur a fucking downie. 

10 hours ago, Satans said:

Why EnVy dogs talking big? Has history taught you nothing?

Fuck up @envy elder lil niggah

Was talking to the old sht rank of ascent( Brock) untill people like Brad/you/king dete starting to come in.  And also weirdo why does history matter it's 2k18 we do stuff, we move on jeez it's not like 2012 where most people cared about clanning.

16 hours ago, envy elder said:

Was talking to the old sht rank of ascent( Brock) untill people like Brad/you/king dete starting to come in.  And also weirdo why does history matter it's 2k18 we do stuff, we move on jeez it's not like 2012 where most people cared about clanning.

Bro you're in EnVy and don't expect people to join in firing shots? Come on now. You're either new to the clan and don't know how bad it is, or just being willfully ignorant.