[C]ritical [D]amage ~ How's That For Some Damage?

Papa Bear

10 hours ago, Satans said:

Bro you're in EnVy and don't expect people to join in firing shots? Come on now. You're either new to the clan and don't know how bad it is, or just being willfully ignorant. 

Bro you'e in CD, if I had a chance to choose between being ass in a pure clan( envy) or ass in main clan( cd) then  the choice would be easy. Idm if it's bad, we will re-open everytime and If i got time I will see you summer 2019 or 2020 again. Now bark for the better clan envy.

10 hours ago, envy elder said:

Bro you'e in CD, if I had a chance to choose between being ass in a pure clan( envy) or ass in main clan( cd) then  the choice would be easy. Idm if it's bad, we will re-open everytime and If i got time I will see you summer 2019 or 2020 again. Now bark for the better clan envy.

I am, I'm also in EoP, so I'd watch your piping, we'll close you in 1 trip lol

Good for you, EnVy will always be trash 

1 hour ago, Satans said:

I am, I'm also in EoP, so I'd watch your piping, we'll close you in 1 trip lol

Good for you, EnVy will always be trash 

You are retired in EOP but acting like a big boy. Ur a nobody lol. Btw CD rank structure looks ass as F l0l, where is mah weirdo boi that can't even call  bsers? Did he get a life or something, get him back so he can help you're brown sticky stuff clan out.

1 hour ago, envy elder said:

You are retired in EOP but acting like a big boy. Ur a nobody lol. Btw CD rank structure looks ass as F l0l, where is mah weirdo boi that can't even call  bsers? Did he get a life or something, get him back so he can help you're brown sticky stuff clan out.

Yeah I been pretty inactive for awhile, life ya kno. Not hard to get EnVy killed tho, trust ;) 

He's around, don't u worry, we got shooters coming through from all over

And you are lol? Hiding behind an anon account you insecure freak l000000000000l

7 hours ago, Satans said:

Yeah I been pretty inactive for awhile, life ya kno. Not hard to get EnVy killed tho, trust ;) 

He's around, don't u worry, we got shooters coming through from all over

And you are lol? Hiding behind an anon account you insecure freak l000000000000l

Pretending to be inactive ''life ya kno''  bro you camp SB for so long lmfao. Btw I am not the person named Satans with a brown sticky stuff childish signature with chillin under it, nor am I cringe like you and I can do whatever I want. Now go in Tbr's ass and bark for the superior clan envy.

20 minutes ago, envy elder said:

Pretending to be inactive ''life ya kno''  bro you camp SB for so long lmfao. Btw I am not the person named Satans with a brown sticky stuff childish signature with chillin under it, nor am I cringe like you and I can do whatever I want. Now go in Tbr's ass and bark for the superior clan envy.

Yeah bro you got me, I play heaps of Runescape yeeaahhaaaa, you don't know what my avatar is cause u were still a fetus then young-blood l000l

Haha big pussy, too shook to say your name HAHAHAHAHAHAHA loser virgin kid

Doesn't get anymore more pathetic than that, an anon. person on a Runescape community forums, feelsbad for ur life man, all the best lil boi

7 hours ago, Satans said:

Yeah bro you got me, I play heaps of Runescape yeeaahhaaaa, you don't know what my avatar is cause u were still a fetus then young-blood l000l

Haha big pussy, too shook to say your name HAHAHAHAHAHAHA loser virgin kid

Doesn't get anymore more pathetic than that, an anon. person on a Runescape community forums, feelsbad for ur life man, all the best lil boi

M8 ur name is satans and has a childish avatar with ''chillin'' above it. Jeez how sad can you be in life, get a grip on it.

7 hours ago, envy elder said:

M8 ur name is satans and has a childish avatar with ''chillin'' above it. Jeez how sad can you be in life, get a grip on it.

M8 ur name is nothing and u got nothing to show, cause you're insecure and shook on a fucking Runescape community forums, how pathetic your IRL is I can only imagine jesus fuck l0000000l