Throwback: This is what broken sounds like ft. pussy hassan and envy's north south callers

CD15134562345

10 hours ago, Satans said:

Bantz yeh, some delusional guys like @envy elder think his clan is good l00l

Mate even the bottem tier people in the clan does not name theirselves satans with a weirdo ass signature and ''chillin'' above it, and we have alot of people who do cringe things lol yikes…

Tbh nothing changes by this vid lol, it was a few years ago and will keep going on.. See you in summer 2019 or 2020 homie. Keep barking for the better clan Envy tho

2 hours ago, envy elder said:

Mate even the bottem tier people in the clan does not name theirselves satans with a weirdo ass signature and ''chillin'' above it, and we have alot of people who do cringe things lol yikes…

Tbh nothing changes by this vid lol, it was a few years ago and will keep going on.. See you in summer 2019 or 2020 homie. Keep barking for the better clan Envy tho

bro you're probably the softest mofo on this site don't make empty threats

5 hours ago, envy elder said:

Anon. - Irrelevant, enough said

Is your brain allgood bro?
gL58Xj0.png

Btw how was today's trip lmao, slaughtered like rats in the sewer, and what the fuck were u doing a High Altar, does ur clan kno how to DD?? l0000000l, so many noobs sticking out

1 hour ago, Satans said:

Anon. - Irrelevant, enough said

Is your brain allgood bro?
gL58Xj0.png

Btw how was today's trip lmao, slaughtered like rats in the sewer, and what the fuck were u doing a High Altar, does ur clan kno how to DD?? l0000000l, so many noobs sticking out

Idk how trip was homie, it's freaking hot outside and had to watch a movie and sip on a amazing cocktail. Tell me how trip was? Btw this won't change the fact that you still have a ass signature named satan and has chillin standing above it... YIKES

2 hours ago, envy elder said:

Idk how trip was homie, it's freaking hot outside and had to watch a movie and sip on a amazing cocktail. Tell me how trip was? Btw this won't change the fact that you still have a ass signature named satan and has chillin standing above it... YIKES

L0l u sound like such a freak, prayers for ur IRL improving

1 hour ago, envy elder said:

Improving is very important, can't stay hanging into brown sticky stuff cartoons, name myself satan and have written above my signature ''chillin''  l00l

Haha very broken, keep repeating and barking for me dog