Closing time for Nightmare?

FOE PURP

After being outpulled and humiliated in 3 trips back to back to back as well as getting 3-0'd by RP in a 19v19 mini (NM ranks purposely didn't want a 20v20 because that would make it a prep), a demoralized Nightmare pulled through today with 24(LOL DAFUQ) on their MANDATORY official sunday trip and cancelled after hearing Rampage massed up 75+ . This is a worrying trend for this newly opened and self proclaimed "#1 XLPC". How many weeks or even days do you think it will be till NM closes? 

we pulled 45 lol. 

if you hadn't invited the 30-40 envy kids and pulled 50-60, i wouldn't mind fighting down 10-20

but your ranks wanna be cringe for no absolute reason. gl getting action from any clan in scene btw

2 minutes ago, TBR said:

You probably would of matched pulls without the 40 Envy on your trips. But thats none of my business.

And you would of lost every rivalry if it wasn’t for your 40 tanks.

5 minutes ago, DilL said:

we pulled 45 lol. 

if you hadn't invited the 30-40 envy kids and pulled 50-60, i wouldn't mind fighting down 10-20

but your ranks wanna be cringe for no absolute reason. gl getting action from any clan in scene btw

Uhh no? We had 15 envy members TOPS, many who were already RP members. Oh and I remember what you said a few weeks ago about LPC clans joining an XLPC during wars so don't be a hyocrite.

"3 ppl from 3hit wore our cape for 10 minutes l00000l trust me, we didn't ask them to wear it. Golden/OD's remnants**** joined our clan buddy lol. just like BT closed into you, Golden closed into us. AAO is an LPC my friend, they have every right to join an XLPC if they have an account. and Hell's Angels gave us +10 for the first 30 minutes, but ill be honest with you, not many stayed. especially that last fight

if you wanna pull that card you can, but just remember that you had team zoom leftovers, BT close into you and Faridi's snipe team in your cape lol"

5 minutes ago, smokepurpp said:

Uhh no? We had 10 envy members TOPS, many who were already RP members. Oh and I remember what you said a few weeks ago about LPC clans joining an XLPC during wars so don't be a hyocrite.

"3 ppl from 3hit wore our cape for 10 minutes l00000l trust me, we didn't ask them to wear it. Golden/OD's remnants**** joined our clan buddy lol. just like BT closed into you, Golden closed into us. AAO is an LPC my friend, they have every right to join an XLPC if they have an account. and Hell's Angels gave us +10 for the first 30 minutes, but ill be honest with you, not many stayed. especially that last fight

if you wanna pull that card you can, but just remember that you had team zoom leftovers, BT close into you and Faridi's snipe team in your cape lol"

ebdaeb23a596e4a229c33c3c9212b55d.png

?????? ^

and that's fine. i'm not mad that you have faridi, team zoom, leftover overpowered kids, and fs kids that despise ob, that's not my whole point. we didn't attend aao trips to gain opts l00l i'm an aao member so your rank intel is shit. meanwhile you had envy mass poking for opts for rp

6 minutes ago, DilL said:

ebdaeb23a596e4a229c33c3c9212b55d.png

?????? ^

and that's fine. i'm not mad that you have faridi, team zoom, leftover overpowered kids, and fs kids that despise ob, that's not my whole point. we didn't attend aao trips to gain opts l00l i'm an aao member so your rank intel is shit. meanwhile you had envy mass poking for opts for rp

so u can be a nightmare member and a AAo member ? but a envy member cant be a rampage member ? are you fuckin stupid ? 

1 minute ago, RyanTheG said:

so u can be a nightmare member and a AAo member ? but a envy member cant be a rampage member ? are you fuckin stupid ? 

i cant talk to a retard who cant type bro l0l send me kold or warbow. having a conversation with you gives me aids

Just now, DilL said:

i cant talk to a retard who cant type bro l0l send me kold or warbow. having a conversation with you gives me aids

i mean how cant i type ? you fail fuking caller.  go practice some more u reject. 

Just now, RyanTheG said:

i mean how cant i type ? you fail fuking caller.  go practice some more u reject. 

why's your blood boiling brother

go take a breather. i can feel your anger thru your posts

Just now, DilL said:

why's your blood boiling brother

go take a breather. i can feel your anger thru your posts

my nigguh i dont know what anger your feeling . no one is angry . lol  go make an excuse again on how you pulled 26 then did inners 13v13. lmao 

Guest Banned Elmir
12 minutes ago, RyanTheG said:

my nigguh i dont know what anger your feeling . no one is angry . lol  go make an excuse again on how you pulled 26 then did inners 13v13. lmao 

This guy Dill is a loser, freak is obsessed with Elmir.

What sense does it make that AAO can join Nightmare, or Sup can join nightmare, but EnVy can't join RP? We were an XLPC, ofcourse we're gonna have xLPC accounts, you dumb fuck

@DilL I used to like you, now you're pissing me off.