Misfits big "gwass" on Fatality

Couck

2 minutes ago, CV IO said:

you seem desperate using old audio and bringing 20 deffers 
Btw as your dad this is unacceptable 
c5f3245ab4fc3cbd61d486ccb3f465c1.jpg

While im indeed still waiting of a picture of your so called 45 pull you are trying to cover up your lies with random pictures @Kanicus lmfaooo dumbass dog

Good to see another dog reply @White Page can u explain why ur topic says u pulled 45 but i only see a max of 37 in pics/vids?

1 minute ago, Couck said:

While im indeed still waiting of a picture of your so called 45 pull you are trying to cover up your lies with random pictures @Kanicus lmfaooo dumbass dog

Good to see another dog reply @White Page can u explain why ur topic says u pulled 45 but i only see a max of 37 in pics/vids?

Whats your clan doing ?

https://gyazo.com/d1381e0ee013d4653b3cb5859e1268e1

Just now, BackWoodsL said:

what type of brain dead leader get a fall in multi when a clan under them @Couck lmao. looks like you went from 70 to 50 on the cape counter real quick lmao

You went from 35 to 0 lmao? @BackWoodsL u cannot be this delusional. You went from pulling 70 to 35. You're trying to say you pulled 45 but you have no proof you pulled over 37 actually lmao

1 minute ago, BackWoodsL said:

@Couck leak my audio from this weekend pussy im waiting. that's audio clips old 

I will tomorrow? lmao.. i don't know why you're still piping up when everyone in the world sees you're losing in every aspect of the game

Also you realise theres a reason i repeated the audio? you think i tried to hide it's old or some shit LMFAO? pulled 35 to sunday and still piping up bless man im gonna kill you completely

1 hour ago, BackWoodsL said:

what type of brain dead leader get a fall in multi when a clan under them 

a leader that knows 32 retards cant do a thing to 70 big elites lmao, 1 month into your rivalry and you dont even spook green clan in a fall in multi