Its Been A Pleasure

Kim

Hey, Community

I have been away for awhile and I’ve been busy with life. I have decided to step down from Sharkbrew and ultimately interact with the community minimally. I have decided to focus on project irl and put my 100% in those. I had fun times within the community and getting to know some of you made my experience a unique one. This is a Community is a unique one in where we all have our own individual goals within this game but at times will get together if we have a common enemy. Our community has its moments where it rather starve each other due to personal issues with certain ranks in clans or for gain. The ups and downs are what kept myself going. It was interesting to sit down with a lot of you about these issues.

You guys allowed me to help host community events and settle some differences between several clans.  I appreciated that and it made some differences within the community. Thanks a lot to those who helped Sharkbrew for the better. A lot of things are still being brought together by Sharkbrew Staff Team. Be mindful and respect them. They’re here to help you. I will be on Discord and if you absolutely need for me to help you with something Runescape related or even IRL related. Feel free to message me. Stay cooperative with the community. A lot of this message is all over the place as I wanted to make sure I did this before I went completely inactive. Be good to each other and be happy with you do within this game and outside of it. 

Cheers,

Kim

2 minutes ago, lil micky said:

"One of the most spineless ranks in pure clanning history" ....that's a quote from an ex-supremacy member talking about you btw

Also, can you please learn to write.

Bye bye, honey.

All you do is flame on these forums. You should probably leave with me too so you can take a chill pill on the way out. I have probably the most spine on this website :P

• Kim locked this topic