Jokuyurt, Jokuyrtti1, Stuffi95 or whatever u like to call me... Intro

Jokuyurt

ME

What is your IRL name or nickname?

Jokuyurt, Jokuyrtti1, Yogurt, Stuffi, Niclas...

What are your web/gaming interests?

I play Runescape and some random steam games with my boys and like to make amateur video edits and gfx for the clans im in. I also spend a lot time watching TV Series and Game of Thrones and Vikings are my favorites.

Do you have any IRL hobbies?

I used to play junior ice hockey for 8 years or so and managed to make it to the 2nd highest junior league in Finland with my team, then i got 3 concussions and stopped playing junior ice hockey. So yes i do like ice hockey.

RUNESCAPE/CLANNING

Are you a clanner? If so, which clan? If not, are you interested in clanning?

I started playing runescape in 2007 but my clanning "career" started in 2014 when legacy came out if not counting all the pk teams i made with my friends. (lol)

I've always been in the main scene only and not really interested of pure clanning but i got some friends in pure clans and thats why im here trying to get into this huge community you guys have.

Some notable clans and teams ive been/am currently in:

2014 - 2015 Team Lettuce (Captain) - Joined this clan for some legacy clan wars on rs3 in 2014 and enjoyed it alot. Closed

2015 - 2018 Team Revolt (Officer, Admin, Leader) - I made a legacy warring team with my friends in 2015 but sadly had to close due to people moving to osrs, in early 2018 we tried to reopen on osrs which wasnt successful. Closed

2015 - Present Clan Europe (Member, Senior, Advisor) - Friends i met in the legacy scene invited me to CE and i really enjoyed being there and still do.

2016 - Present Crazed Pkers (Elite, Retired Warlord) - Joined CP for Legacy action When CE moved to osrs, been retired for some time now since the legacy scene is dead.

2016 New Blood (Member) - The Rising opened a junior clan and i decided to join them since i was still low combat on osrs. Left for more competition. Left

2016-2017 Fools (Senior) - Joined for more competition but didn't have much time due to school and irl stuff and got kicked for being too inactive to get new requirements. Kicked

2018 - Present Martians (King Martian) -  Got invited to Martians and love the community. King of CWA teams.

2018 - Present Renegades (Elite) - Got invited to join Renegades after i left TR and the choice was easy to make since i love the people that are in there from my Downfall, TT and Martians days.

Other clans and teams you can find on my sig

Do you have a RuneScape account? If so, show us.

is8dKUj.png

What are your goals with your account or clanning career?

I havent thought about my future clanning much because i enjoy being in Renegades and i love the community im around right now but maybe someday i will make a pure account and join some pure clan ;p

23 hours ago, puppyslush said:

So I guess you were head of a lettuce

yes

On 2.8.2018 at 2:29 PM, Maaku said:

Tää sivu on ihan perseestä

uncucky

23 hours ago, Tzu said:

Moi

moips

22 hours ago, Munqki said:
  • Big winner, tervetuloa

yes, kiitti