Dear Rampiss and Nightmaredogshit (Part 2)

F U D O G

Dear Rampiss and Nightmaredogshit,

You 2 dumbass garbage recycled xLPC clans are literal dogshit. I gave you morons a week of snipeless action. I have to literally starve my members, because both of you pussy clans suck. Rampage, if you ever try to say "fh is coming again" I will upload every ts audio leak and make an allIance with Criticsl Damage to close you again. Nightmare, if you keep recording my conversations on supremacy teamspeak and continue to bring tanks for us... we will literally fucking smoke you. F2P Hybrids is the most feared and hated snipe team, tanks aren't going to work, and pulling 30 on a midweek to fight 10 is just gunna get you sniped on weekends. 

Option #2: One of you braindead clans can win every weekend. You can pay FH Headquarters 50m rsgp, to snipe the opposing clan. You're hiring the #1 Snipe team to be personal hitmen for a weekend. 

Im not playing for competition. I'm here to fuck around, but apparently you 2 mofos keep saying FH every 5 seconds and it's disgusting. Dear Outburst ranks, we gave young clean action when FS bullied the fuck out of you for 6 months straight. So stop being pricks lmfao. Dear Ranpage ranks, I've closed 4 of your clans - I don't mind closing it again.

Sincerely, Warlord of F2P Hybrids