Sharkbrew 10v10 Tournament Matchups

Brandon

9i97GP8.png

Sharkbrew 10v10 Tournament

The Sharkbrew Miniwar tournament will have 2 categories: the first category will follow default miniwar rules while the second one will be an old-school style tournament where most +1 weapons will not be permitted. 

• Pures(Knockout) - Default Rules
  • Pures(Knockout) - Oldschool Style. Following weapons are not allowed (may still change):
    • Ballista
    • Trident
    • Staff of Dead
    • Elder Maul
    • Elder Robes
    • Kodai wand
    • Dragon Warhammer
    • New God capes
    • Twisted Bow
    • All Spears
    • Flames of Zamorak
    • Zenyte Jewelry
    • No recoil damage 
    • Blessed Saradomin Sword
    • New Mage Spells 
    • Armadyl Crossbow 
    • Dragon Crossbow
    • Dragon Hunter Crossbow
    • Bludgeon
    • Abyssal Dagger
    • Staff Of Light
    • Tome Of Fire
    • Dragon Claws
    • Ranger tunic
    • Robin
    • Tent whip
    • Occult

Matchups

Oldschool Category

f267bf536e5e4eac85d56823e669133c.png

Max Gear Category

4f977bf5e2ce433aaf300a3a67721ca2.png

Deadline

You will have 4 days to complete your first round by 8/7

BrewCup Rules

• All matches will be best 3 of 5.
  • Ddos will not be taken as a valid excuse for a redo. This is a general rule for the tournament.
  • All accounts must be 1 defence (tourney worlds will be used with a sb rank stat spying) you can make a maxed 101
  • All seeds for are randomized.
  • Memberlists will be LOCKED, a team who competes with a name that is not on their memberlist will be handed an automatic 3-0 loss. 
  • Players will be allowed to participate in a maximum of two teams as we know some would want to participate for Clan and Team. Sharkbrew is not responsible for any decisions taken if both end up meeting up though. 
  • Default time 6EST mass, 6.30EST start. Teams will be allowed to set up their fights though, this would be a final option.
  • Team that wins must provide video evidence of ALL rounds with the appropriate tag
  • Even though players are allowed a maximum of 2 teams they can participate in, no team can have more than 5 players (5 or less is acceptable) who are also part of other teams. This is to limit a same "unit" making 2 teams to increase their chances of winning. 

@Member @Veteran @Ambassador @84183579e659bc134959ef9d316b48bb.gifKingpin

Cwars items and robin/ranger tunic (but ranger boots are allowed) are banned? Robin's hat been in the game since 2004 and items like tentwhip/occult/halos/ranger tunic were introduced to the game in 2014, so technically that is considered "oldschool".

All the items i mentioned were allowed in the last tournament (there were no complaints) so why are they banned this time?

@Brandon

44 minutes ago, ahegao said:

Cwars items and robin/ranger tunic (but ranger boots are allowed) are banned? Robin's hat been in the game since 2004 and items like tentwhip/occult/halos/ranger tunic were introduced to the game in 2014, so technically that is considered "oldschool".

All the items i mentioned were allowed in the last tournament (there were no complaints) so why are they banned this time?

@Brandon

The last tournament wasn't hosted by me so I don't really care what the other person did this is what I'm doing

5 hours ago, Brandon said:

Deadline

You will have 4 days to complete your first round by 8/7

Did something similar last time. Didn't go amazingly well. I can show you logs and all that if you'd like to see around it. I was given a few suggestions but things happened and a second event was not formulated. Timezones make some matches hard to agree on a time and several teams tried to play around the "default time" rule for free/cheap wins. Just a thought.

Getting some ranks to speak to each other was also a problem, but I believe you fixed that with a discord chan which is great.

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

The last tournament wasn't hosted by me so I don't really care what the other person did this is what I'm doing

You do you lol

11 hours ago, ahegao said:

@Brandon

Agree on this. I get the the cwars bans but robin ban is kinda stupid lol as boots are allowed??

@Brandon A bit you should care, as it doesen't seem you are getting that many participants anyways.