Kunoo

pure/weekend Rampage 85+ Pandas Gives Nightmare Brain Trauma - 8/5/2018

safMBl2.gif

Today on a Lovely Sunday Afternoon we massed up 70 Long Dick Pandas later peaking at 85.

To show outburst panthers who's daddy. Btw Was Ez LMAO. @Nightmare Hq how you lose with invites?

Shoutouts :

CD - Chalu sucking u right?

Sup - Get smoked in Lpc then xLPC ... Feels bad lmao.

Outburst v2 or Nightmare same thing same shit rank team. l0l

c2KfuQy.png&key=bf2fc84bc9fb7f77f9650bea

Fight 1: Intel told us Nm/Ob were sitting at p13s doing propaganda spams , rushed with our runite scimitars

nm starts logging in on tanks , no tanks no problem was ez . @chalu Keep Paying clans to help you l0l.

Fight 2: Intel told us Nm/Ob were at p13s once again 5 steps east of singles waiting for their tanks to log in lmao.. 

We rushed with our scims was ez clear they logged out.

Fight 3:Fight was at CA while Blktiger was poking their members to get on their tanks lmao. Tanks wont save you BTW was ez , losing in 

your own game imagine that lmao... Sup / Cd / Fh / 3hit / Atl / Exclusive wont save you

Fight 4: I dont know what the fuck was going on at outburst hq but how do you get gwas on F2P LOL was ez .5 clear 

lyENEh2.png

@Kold POV:

@Zig Pov:

1 minute ago, Aysix said:

leave sup out of your topic slave before i get sup to actually come to kill your clan.

@roflcats @Spiral someone get this dude lmfaoooo 

say wallahi ? i dont mind .. i see everything in your ts lmao l0l

1 minute ago, Kyo said:

all I see is envy tanks, big yikes rp

i can 100 percent say ,  yes we brought 30 tanks to fight your 15 tanks.  thank you try again.  

6 minutes ago, Crafted said:

Remove SUP from your topic or I'll lease 30 Sup shooters to Aysix and the Nightmare boys next weekend ty

go ahead ill cancel my trip and do inners.  all my pandas will be down 

Just now, EmoMemeDaddy420 said:

The neckbeards in Nightmare are probably downing Mountain Dew and Cheetos tonight to soften the blow of getting their asses handed to them.  

i can see that happening

5 minutes ago, Crafted said:

Remove SUP from your topic or I'll lease 30 Sup shooters to Aysix and the Nightmare boys next weekend ty

? theres already 30 sup at nm trip l0l ? wallahi