Rampage 85+ Pandas Gives Nightmare Brain Trauma - 8/5/2018

Kunoo

7 hours ago, social inept fake profile said:

I indeed would be virgin if I had a Rocko´s signature, with chillin written above it l0l.

Ranks are pretty weird on SB, changing my name..  But that must explain the reason why SB is dead and never has been able to revive themselves. You would fit the rank team of SB very well right now, then you can make  rocko's appear on the background of SB l0ll.

Broken record now, not surprising you have limited bantz being a virgin schoolkid who uses anon profiles on a gaming community forums, big loser yikes

Hahahaha they probably saw u being a freak repeating yourself and felt it a necessary based on the persona you portray, shout-outs whoever did it lmfao

7 hours ago, Satans said:

Broken record now, not surprising you have limited bantz being a virgin schoolkid who uses anon profiles on a gaming community forums, big loser yikes

Hahahaha they probably saw u being a freak repeating yourself and felt it a necessary based on the persona you portray, shout-outs whoever did it lmfao

Yeah dude, bantz on this website means alot…  You prob get alot of bantz when you react on the topics of FUDOG that produces 2/3 of the posts on SB l0l.

Btw I would be a virgin schoolkid if i had a rocko's signature with chillin above it, yikes. Can't lie that it is better for young people to go to school, instead of having a rocko's signature with chillin above it on SB, I mean then you know you have reached the maximum lvl of being a loser l0l.

3 hours ago, social inept fake profile said:

Yeah dude, bantz on this website means alot…  You prob get alot of bantz when you react on the topics of FUDOG that produces 2/3 of the posts on SB l0l.

Btw I would be a virgin schoolkid if i had a rocko's signature with chillin above it, yikes. Can't lie that it is better for young people to go to school, instead of having a rocko's signature with chillin above it on SB, I mean then you know you have reached the maximum lvl of being a loser l0l.

Lol wtf r u even saying anymore, ur so broken l0000l neck