Rampage 85+ Pandas Gives Nightmare Brain Trauma - 8/5/2018

Kunoo

1 hour ago, Aysix said:

leave sup out of your topic slave before i get sup to actually come to kill your clan.

@roflcats @Spiral someone get this dude lmfaoooo 

Don’t have time to read any of this but looks like you need SUP to come to your trips. I would flame you but you would just have me suspended via Chalu( your leader who walks you on a leash) but you’re still a midget irl woopz gf

3 minutes ago, N uts ack said:

Don’t have time to read any of this but looks like you need SUP to come to your trips. I would flame you but you would just have me suspended via Chalu( your leader who walks you on a leash) but you’re still a midget irl woopz gf

You called aysix a midget lmfao gg cya when you’re unmuted

16 minutes ago, N uts ack said:

I could say the same thing about you it looks like you need Envy to come to your trips lmfao. 

9 minutes ago, Aysix said:

I could say the same thing about you it looks like you need Envy to come to your trips lmfao. 

Theres also a few envy members going to nightmare trip tho+ you keep saying ''envy'' meanwhile theres not alot of envy even with Rampage, but you prob forget that RP was already pulling good before a few envy members joined them.  Trying to putt  envy in a bad daylight is kinda a shame… While you can laugh with ur son, ur crying on the brew because Rampage is doing better.

27 minutes ago, Satans said:

A bit cringe from both sides, will be fun times when CD is open

Completely agree that it's cringe, but holy fuck what cringe lvl will this scene be if you join up? The amazing s4tans with a childish ass signature and ''chillin'' written above it is joining up. Hopefully all those clans then decide out of respect to not go out anymore l0l.

58 minutes ago, envy elder said:

Theres also a few envy members going to nightmare trip tho+ you keep saying ''envy'' meanwhile theres not alot of envy even with Rampage, but you prob forget that RP was already pulling good before a few envy members joined them.  Trying to putt  envy in a bad daylight is kinda a shame… While you can laugh with ur son, ur crying on the brew because Rampage is doing better.

53 minutes ago, envy elder said:

Completely agree that it's cringe, but holy fuck what cringe lvl will this scene be if you join up? The amazing s4tans with a childish ass signature and ''chillin'' written above it is joining up. Hopefully all those clans then decide out of respect to not go out anymore l0l.

What do you mean "if", I will be joining up very shortly with CD to cleanse the scene. Avatar* from Rocko's Modern Life, a bit before your time young-blood, you were still a fetus while I was watching it as a kid l0l, yeah brah chillin' it up, life is good

Keep hiding behind an anon alias btw, weak asf niggah

13 minutes ago, DilL said:

Straight up, chill the fuck out with talking about another guy's kid.

take that shit out of here.

keep the flame runescape-related and stop looking like a fucking dickhead tryna attack someone's irl family 

ill talk to them dw.

18 minutes ago, DilL said:

Straight up, chill the fuck out with talking about another guy's kid.

take that shit out of here.

keep the flame runescape-related and stop looking like a fucking dickhead tryna attack someone's irl family 

Can we still call him short tho?

21 minutes ago, Satans said:

What do you mean "if", I will be joining up very shortly with CD to cleanse the scene. Avatar* from Rocko's Modern Life, a bit before your time young-blood, you were still a fetus while I was watching it as a kid l0l, yeah brah chillin' it up, life is good

Keep hiding behind an anon alias btw, weak asf niggah

I was a fetus? I'm prob older then you… Can only imagine if every1 had such a cringe signature when they have been for a long time out of their diapers, unlike you.  I'll upload my pikachu signature soon to look just as cool as you lol

1 minute ago, envy elder said:

I was a fetus? I'm prob older then you… Can only imagine if every1 had such a cringe signature when they have been for a long time out of their diapers, unlike you.  I'll upload my pikachu signature soon to look just as cool as you lol

Uh well you didn't know what it is, one can assume you're a young kid, maybe still in school? Dunno, you're scared to put a name to yourself, nothing more cringe than using a troll account on a gaming community forums my man, how low can one sink lmfao

Glad my *AVATAR of Rocko is doing its job of upsetting u tho lil niggah, keep trying :)

3 hours ago, DilL said:

just a reminder that no one really cares or likes u (or ever actually did in outburst otherwise u wouldve had followers to rampage l0l)

we just like to hear u accidentally call in sharkbrew ts3 and cry on mic when u lose fights 

i liked my nigga warbow