Rampage 85+ Pandas Gives Nightmare Brain Trauma - 8/5/2018

Kunoo

2 hours ago, envy elder said:

Theres also a few envy members going to nightmare trip tho+ you keep saying ''envy'' meanwhile theres not alot of envy even with Rampage, but you prob forget that RP was already pulling good before a few envy members joined them.  Trying to putt  envy in a bad daylight is kinda a shame… While you can laugh with ur son, ur crying on the brew because Rampage is doing better.

facts , bro facts.  

5 hours ago, DilL said:

just a reminder that no one really cares or likes u (or ever actually did in outburst otherwise u wouldve had followers to rampage l0l)

we just like to hear u accidentally call in sharkbrew ts3 and cry on mic when u lose fights 

You fucking idiot @Warbow kyp

5 minutes ago, Crafted said:

Aren't you that guy who got kicked from SUP because you were trash? LMAO please come back, AAO could use some help vs Envy.

I knew you were irrelevant but I wasn't exactly sure how out of the loop you actually are within your clan :/ you have your own brain don't try and use musterfas flame that's already taken. 

At least envy actually put up more of a fight than sup lol. 

16 minutes ago, Simpler said:

I knew you were irrelevant but I wasn't exactly sure how out of the loop you actually are within your clan :/ you have your own brain don't try and use musterfas flame that's already taken. 

At least envy actually put up more of a fight than sup lol. 

I'm relevant enough for you to threaten to come back to the game over some mean words I said l0l. Who the fuck is Musterfa? I reduced AAO to pulling 15 during the SUP vs AAO rivalry and theres nothing you can do about it you salty fuck haha

22 minutes ago, Crafted said:

I'm relevant enough for you to threaten to come back to the game over some mean words I said l0l. Who the fuck is Musterfa? I reduced AAO to pulling 15 during the SUP vs AAO rivalry and theres nothing you can do about it you salty fuck haha

shut up..

46 minutes ago, Crafted said:

Don't feel special boo it has nothing to do with you it's about your clan, but don't flex to a Xlpc k. 

You didn't reduce anything or anyone weird kid, just remember you're a gate keeper act like one and don't take things so personal or it'll get you in trouble. 

3 hours ago, Satans said:

Uh well you didn't know what it is, one can assume you're a young kid, maybe still in school? Dunno, you're scared to put a name to yourself, nothing more cringe than using a troll account on a gaming community forums my man, how low can one sink lmfao

Glad my *AVATAR of Rocko is doing its job of upsetting u tho lil niggah, keep trying :)

Yeah dude i´m in school chillin l0l, I have my dog called s4tans, that sht is barking whole day for me jeez…

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

@Aysix you small midget buck teeth ugly ponytail looking ass hahahahahaa, u fucking got molested by RP shooters l000l.

This Aysix guy has no dignity lmfao, snaked Flawless for Outburst and then snaked Outburst for Fearless, just to get outplayed by Broxx,

Broxx made him look like a beta and after NM opened he just crawled back to his master broxx, haahahaahahaahhaaah.

cleared retard

@Lankz @RyanTheG @Warbow @smokepurpp

Haha this topic is cringe Tbh, it reminds me of AAO 150 what topic ? haha it's so cringe that multiloggin & tanks are considered a pull. It would be a better sunday without the tank's but even with it was fun.

I never liked tankmeta, but if you guys want to continue this idiotic meta. be my guest :JuiceBox:

1 hour ago, IamjohnC said:

Haha this topic is cringe Tbh, it reminds me of AAO 150 what topic ? haha it's so cringe that multiloggin & tanks are considered a pull. It would be a better sunday without the tank's but even with it was fun.

I never liked tankmeta, but if you guys want to continue this idiotic meta. be my guest :JuiceBox:

will continue :)