Rampage 85+ Pandas Gives Nightmare Brain Trauma - 8/5/2018

Kunoo

7 hours ago, social inept fake profile said:

Yeah dude i´m in school chillin l0l, I have my dog called s4tans, that sht is barking whole day for me jeez…

Nice new name freak, a mere lil school kid barking for me behind an anon profile that's cute, hahaha virgin

18 hours ago, Kunoopuppy said:

safMBl2.gif

Today on a Lovely Sunday Afternoon we massed up 70 Long Dick Pandas later peaking at 85.

To show outburst panthers who's daddy. Btw Was Ez LMAO. @Nightmare Hq how you lose with invites?

Shoutouts :

CD - Chalu sucking u right?

Sup - Get smoked in Lpc then xLPC ... Feels bad lmao.

Outburst v2 or Nightmare same thing same shit rank team. l0l

c2KfuQy.png&key=bf2fc84bc9fb7f77f9650bea

Fight 1: Intel told us Nm/Ob were sitting at p13s doing propaganda spams , rushed with our runite scimitars

nm starts logging in on tanks , no tanks no problem was ez . @chalu Keep Paying clans to help you l0l.

Fight 2: Intel told us Nm/Ob were at p13s once again 5 steps east of singles waiting for their tanks to log in lmao.. 

We rushed with our scims was ez clear they logged out.

Fight 3:Fight was at CA while Blktiger was poking their members to get on their tanks lmao. Tanks wont save you BTW was ez , losing in 

your own game imagine that lmao... Sup / Cd / Fh / 3hit / Atl / Exclusive wont save you

Fight 4: I dont know what the fuck was going on at outburst hq but how do you get gwas on F2P LOL was ez .5 clear 

lyENEh2.png

@Kold POV:

@Zig Pov:

Dogshit pker

8 minutes ago, Warbow said:

@F U D O G I didn’t see your team once? I did seen kuvis tho. I sent him so far back to Africa that he might actually pass math this time

Control you're bitch kuno. Pussy mother fucker saying fh teaming with clans again, Ima send him back to fs. Also, we bullied teacbook out of their own capes was ez. Wf dead asf btw ob slave -Warlord of Fh

1 hour ago, F U D O G said:

Control you're bitch kuno. Pussy mother fucker saying fh teaming with clans again, Ima send him back to fs. Also, we bullied teacbook out of their own capes was ez. Wf dead asf btw ob slave -Warlord of Fh

say wallahi

12 hours ago, Plankton said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

@Aysix you small midget buck teeth ugly ponytail looking ass hahahahahaa, u fucking got molested by RP shooters l000l.

This Aysix guy has no dignity lmfao, snaked Flawless for Outburst and then snaked Outburst for Fearless, just to get outplayed by Broxx,

Broxx made him look like a beta and after NM opened he just crawled back to his master broxx, haahahaahahaahhaaah.

cleared retard

@Lankz @RyanTheG @Warbow @smokepurpp

@Plankton  LOOOL <3

9 hours ago, Satans said:

Nice new name freak, a mere lil school kid barking for me behind an anon profile that's cute, hahaha virgin

I indeed would be virgin if I had a Rocko´s signature, with chillin written above it l0l.

Ranks are pretty weird on SB, changing my name..  But that must explain the reason why SB is dead and never has been able to revive themselves. You would fit the rank team of SB very well right now, then you can make  rocko's appear on the background of SB l0ll.