Fatality gwass misfits and more!

Couck

7qYYsUc.png

Heard misfits for the first time this week had 25 so we massed up 20 real quick with a masterplan ready. As we heard that misfit was pking we also heard a retard named Kanicus was leading them.. this turned out to be a disaster.

We heard Kanicus retard told his other retards to run south to go kill pvmers but they got caught off guard by Fatality. We caught them in huge clumps and completely destroyed their lifes.

After waiting 20 minutes on them to get +10 on us they finally came out again. The fight went pretty even as expected since they had +10 but for some weird reason when we were killing 5 of them on the north side the rest of their clan tele'd out. Seems like their clan didn't want to return fight.. i wonder why! 

Shoutout to misfits for pulling over 20 for the first time this week though. Was a little busy this week so couldn't hit your 10 man trips as much as i'd like but next week im a free man again goodluck =]

Yeet

Please explain why your vid cuts at 1:40????? Lmaooo 

gz on 1 clump hit in the choke, you then went on and lost x4 real fights after this whilst you attempted doing it again failing every other time, stay tuned for big winner topic :D 

EDIT; now i remember why the vid cuts at 1:40 hahaaa

24bd485a1b5f476f74a6eab06c5089f7.png

16 minutes ago, Kanicus said:

gz on 1 clump hit in the choke, you then went on and lost x4 real fights after this whilst you attempted doing it again failing every other time, stay tuned for big winner topic :D 

Yikes FI :aniblobpopcorn:

Just now, White Page said:

Just take the L Bud, instead of changing subjects 

Losing topic btw , big winner topic coming soon 

5219e1898e17144d6e2d3b956f6c53ca.png

Huh are u really using a 10 year old meme ?? im confusedl0l ..we literally have 500 winning topics up in the past 7 weeks ..? if u can even make one from today grats i guess? 500- 1.. ? im camping you this sunday btw goodluck

Just now, Couck said:

Huh are u really using a 10 year old meme ?? im confusedl0l ..we literally have 500 winning topics up in the past 7 weeks ..? if u can even make one from today grats i guess? 500- 1.. ? im camping you this sunday btw goodluck

Oh no dont camp me , not like im already sniped listed by your clan :anismart:

2 hours ago, Kanicus said:

was literally going to say the same ty friend =] gz on win MF