Sharkbrew is now mutually supporting Castle Wars Community(CWC)!

puppyslush

9i97GP8.png&key=d974377b61f53296d9fb606e

Castle Wars Community

CWC is a niche community where professional players with the highest level of skill at playing the castle wars mini game compete with each other in various opt(5v5s/10v10s) castle wars game. I could write up a book describing the sheer awesomeness of competitve castle wars play, but words will not do them justice, so i'll let their video introduce you:

This video demonstrate the dexterity and precision these players have to learn in order to become part of the CWC, and I was totally blown away when I first saw it trending on Reddit back in 2017. Their community is extremely small(50-60 people), and they don't have the avenue to reach out to potential players who have the right aptitude and basic skills to become a professional CWC player. 2007scape gives them the views, nothing else more.

Therefore I felt that Sharkbrew may be able to offer the CWC the exposure needed as our community is primarily PvP based, where the fundamentals of movement, clicking, precision, and a modicum level of intelligence is required before you could PvP with reasonable success.

Without further ado, I will be introducing the support we will be giving to the CWC community

New Ranks

CWC Outreach - A rank with mod powers for the castle wars aftermath forums. https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/forum/383-castle-wars/

CWC Ambassador - Ambassador rank for any CWC clans

New Discussion section

We have created a private CWC group where interested members of the community may drop them a PM inquiring about joining CWC community

What do we get in return?

CWC will provide a new type of PvP content for the Pure and Runite Community. I also do believe that anyone who has undergone the rigors of being trained as a CWC member will be able to use his or her skills at being a better PvP warrer.

Credits

I would like to thank @Bbm for introduced me to @Dc8 whom later agreed on this arrangement

Congratulation to both of them for becoming our pioneering CWC Outreach ranks.

Please support CWC topics as I believe we both can work together to build a stronger community for everyone:

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/forum/383-castle-wars/

4 minutes ago, Enza said:

The whole competitive aspect of it is there, it just lacks number's of people willing to play in such a way.. interesting.

It's also the lack of advertising. Well they had exposure on Reddit, but lets be real.. majority of the reddit users' main idea of competitiveness is killing KDB with a dragon hunter crossbow, and a full invent of angler fish

"our community is primarily a PvP based where basic levels of movement, clicking, precision, and intelligence is required."

yah lol these inbreds sure come across as intelligent

OT: This community has interested me for a while because of its similarities to ours, cool development!

2 hours ago, Kye said:

Always wondered how you get involved in the scene

@Bbm @Dc8

45 minutes ago, Lionel said:

"our community is primarily a PvP based where basic levels of movement, clicking, precision, and intelligence is required."

yah lol these inbreds sure come across as intelligent

OT: This community has interested me for a while because of its similarities to ours, cool development!

Lmfao. Ironically I butchered the grammar in that sentence. Fixed.

3 hours ago, Kye said:

Always wondered how you get involved in the scene

Well now it's usually through world 334. I'd call it random that the community sometimes groups up to just randomly play in 334, but there are some people I'd call amb's for CWC that consistently play CW in 334 and sometimes watch out for standouts that could be useful (mainly main) but there has been a few pures to cross through and entirely make mains for it (if that option suits you). I'm not sure if you've ever seen 10+ people in full Arma+Max in castle wars ever, but that's them and at any time asking them is a good opportunity. 

Another way is going to the wars which they hold (2-5) a week and just watching and getting to know the community, this in turn can help you decide what clan you might be interested to join because some of the greats are scattered throughout them all.

11 hours ago, puppyslush said:

It's also the lack of advertising. Well they had exposure on Reddit, but lets be real.. majority of the reddit users' main idea of competitiveness is killing KDB with a dragon hunter crossbow, and a full invent of angler fish

l0l