FOC CLAN BIG SCARED OF MIGHTY SHARK CLAN

13 Defence

I don't know how a leader would explain this to their members. How can you be Legends of P2P but scared to prep and get hyped off of 1 prep? Is this what fo has become? a clan whos foundation has crumbled and has succumb to this piss pore excuse of a legacy clan. asking for an apology after your ego gets hurt. Man i feel bad for their members who had to spam some cringe shit like this because of their leadership who has lost faith in themselves and their members.

They really need to find someone with at least half a brain to take over their trips again. They had it good when @Jamz came in clutch but now they're a bunch of headless chickens again.

A clan wars clan that lives off clan wars refusing to go to clan wars

See @Jamz what we not gone do is have you comment slick shit like you didnt just have pussy clan(FOC) tattooed on your chest. Nobody has forgotten that you came for Shark Belt and turned into fish food. Now they prepped us then, and if it was because of you, then i respect that. Nonetheless, you was just pussy cuz, so give that vajayjay of yours time to dry out before you comment on thiers.

peace and blessings