Tuesday - Fatality Demolishes Misfits X3

Elve

2 minutes ago, Couck said:

? fight back any time we hit you instead maybe? lmao. Every mf rank has me ignored on discord and irc like i told you 

7 minutes ago, Dynamic said:

although matched opts pkri's are fun, we'd much rather just double your pull and bully you out of the wilderness. Someone should start writing the apology topic @CV IO

8 minutes ago, Elve said:

so you can call other clans to help you, id rather keep it like it is and hit you whenever the fuck i please.

I am ranked and i'm offering the opportunity to set up a clean 1v1 matched wilderness fight lets stop being cringe forum warriors and set it up oivc#4213 

Just now, CV IO said:

I am ranked and i'm offering the opportunity to set up a clean 1v1 matched wilderness fight lets stop being cringe forum warriors and set it up oivc#4213 

i don't know who u are anyway like i said yes let's fight 1v1 matched whenever the fuck i want i will hit you and you try to fight back for once? agreed ok see you when u go out

4 minutes ago, Kanicus said:

I saw a total of like 4 MF members in that vid lol, you’re all topic, no fight. 

Tell worried to get off his zerk too, smh. 

i saw rihanna recruit for hours only for those recruits first pk trip to be crashed by 30 fatality

i also saw you get completely dicked, as i transitioned through you.

5 minutes ago, Kanicus said:

I saw a total of like 4 MF members in that vid lol, you’re all topic, no fight. 

Tell worried to get off his zerk too, smh. 

there would of been alot worse numbers for mf if they actually grew the balls to fight back =) too bad @Caws dmills is scared.