Tuesday - Fatality Demolishes Misfits X3

Elve

O3p5Cit.png&key=cb7c3502caaef3aa0b364ed8

Der6zEi.png

A little birdie told me that Misfits was pking with 15, We were already out and just happened to be at the bank, We quickly gathered 30 Fatality Members for the opportunity to repeatedly hit them. We logged into their world and smoked them and chased them all around. We than waited 30 Minutes for them to mass spam their cc in efforts to only get 2 more people. They finally came up one more time, We waited for a majority of them to log into a world. We logged in on top of them and completely destroyed them killing everyone in sight. We teleported to edge and flamed them up a little bit, They decided to end and one MF member decided to join Fatality!

xptUDAG.png

iTXI5VG.gif&key=5889e5539e4035334d722a9b

8zD0kBg.png

zYnoNv9.png

5slimcD.png

0AeZysx.png

9yKcN3i.png

4ugFs6S.png

7EWqUoJ.png

74b31a33e4.jpg

b2lpMiM.png

hB8iRIz.png

gvN2Nck.png

876iAUU.png

JS5fUXF.png

VqwgKBJ.png

https://gyazo.com/23be1005fdcd9a3aecbda29054a5e432

https://gyazo.com/c38be3cd2c287dfb7c7326eac0934efb

llTEwQW.png

xAq55oP.png

Skfn9WE.png

Gi0qqWa.png

S8Askv4.png

vx4Xryl.png

1 hour ago, jay. said:

We pulled mfs sunday pull ona tuesday

l0l

14 minutes ago, Poo said:

boring now why dont you have a matched opts event..

cause mf cant pull more than 20 to midweeks and 40 to their only weekend trip l0l0l0l0ll0

we pull 30 unmand on a tuesday. 70+ for the past 5 weeks.

6 minutes ago, CV IO said:

@Elve @Couck 

LOL You guys managed to kill a recruiting pk trip good on you ? do you want a pat for massing double ops for killing recruits? 

Also stop bringing mains. 

? We managed to brutally murder misfits > make them mass for 30 minutes and kill them again and demoralize those "recruits" i think we did good. And what are you gonna do about 1 zerk ? l0l @Elve this kids dumber than @Kanicus

Just now, Couck said:

? We managed to brutally murder misfits > make them mass for 30 minutes and kill them again and demoralize those "recruits" i think we did good. And what are you gonna do about 1 zerk ? l0l @Elve this kids dumber than @Kanicus

you killed 4 people in 2 hits and included killing purge randoms in your vid you're pathetic lmfao Ngl the rest of the week pal.

Just now, CV IO said:

you killed 4 people in 2 hits and included killing purge randoms in your vid you're pathetic lmfao Ngl the rest of the week pal.

"ngl the rest of the week" ? what even.. man you pull 30 to weekends we pull that on a tuesday.. do u really think it's still smart to try and flame fatality?lmfao. The point was to break the recruits rihanna slaved for you and we did. Do you not understand how a real clan works?

1 minute ago, Couck said:

"ngl the rest of the week" ? what even.. man you pull 30 to weekends we pull that on a tuesday.. do u really think it's still smart to try and flame fatality?lmfao. The point was to break the recruits rihanna slaved for you and we did. Do you not understand how a real clan works?

Ngl the rest of the week :)

28 minutes ago, CV IO said:

oivc#4213 to set up matched ops fight. Lets keep it a clean matched fight :)

25 minutes ago, CV IO said:

what you hling me for?? all misfits ranks got me on ignore mandatory cause i bully them 2 hard with TEXT messages.. and that's not even a joke LOL. Do you think we are scared to fight? we literally have 5 declarations on you and you haven't replied @White Page not sure who u are but u can get it too LOL

1 minute ago, Couck said:

what you hling me for?? all misfits ranks got me on ignore mandatory cause i bully them 2 hard with TEXT messages.. and that's not even a joke LOL. Do you think we are scared to fight? we literally have 5 declarations on you and you haven't replied @White Page not sure who u are but u can get it too LOL

Sounds like youre avoiding me @Couck