[CHAMPS] Apex vs final ownage 3-1 [10v10 Oldschool]

Martin Tyler

4 hours ago, Moni said:

Did u read the same post which i said gj u deserved it

you must he slow lol

You can’t make an excuse for someone winning something as if you should’ve won it and then say that they did in fact deserve it.

It’s one or the other, make your mind up.

fo humble as ever 

6 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

You can’t make an excuse for someone winning something as if you should’ve won it and then say that they did in fact deserve it.

It’s one or the other, make your mind up.

fo humble as ever 

I swear some people replying are actually extremely stupid, my original reply was quoting someone when they were providing a wrong statement but my reply to the win was clear

Read between the lines or don't quote me at all

2 hours ago, Moni said:

I swear some people replying are actually extremely stupid, my original reply was quoting someone when they were providing a wrong statement but my reply to the win was clear

Read between the lines or don't quote me at all

That is literally me reading in between the lines.

You stating that you didn’t have your best on implies that you would’ve won if they were on wahaha

Dont come at me as if you’re remotely intelligent, you play runescape.com

59 minutes ago, Erik said:

? I have a j cup in my hand, 3 fullout wins and clan of the month 14 times. What the fuck do you have? LOOOOOOL

My cock literally destroys all laws of reality when it comes home to brutalize your puny bitspace asshole in the only medium that has any bearing on quality in any non-sandcrabbers brain while somehow also getting sucked by the hottest girl in my Harvard dorm (she has a 4.0 btw lmao). 

But if I too were a failed rank that helped destroyed the legacy of a clan that was around for 10 years before started I this game I’d say the same shit too. You have my genuine sympathies.