Fatality this is really pathetic.

OneTwo123

I've been around for years in the clanning community, and this was by far the most pathetic and saddest attempt in pvp I have ever seen. We're not the best clan around. First round we lost, and i'll gladly admit that. Second round fatality starting bringing mains, and started resorting to spec tabbing. The entire fight they would house teleport refill their spec and come back to the fight. As a 10 year old clan this is embarrassing, and the video proof of this I hope will prevent any respectable clans from associating with this garbage. We used to have so much respect for this clan for being around, and housing some good players but after this non-sense not a single person in the discord has any sort of respect for this clan. For any future clans who are fighting fatality my suggestion is to avoid fighting them in chaos altar, and only fight them in clan wars, if you go to GDZ they will bring mains. Best of luck, we will be avoiding this non-sense in the future. 

1 hour ago, hotkeying said:

You're late to the party pal - I stopped respecting Fi in 2008

shut up willturb lmao

We didn't bring any mains vs you, we have a few 101s which are maxed 1 def accounts but thats the closest thing to a "main" that we bring. As for spec tabbing it looked like 1 guy was possibly doing it without us seeing at the time. LOL

4 hours ago, OneTwo123 said:

I've been around for years in the clanning community, and this was by far the most pathetic and saddest attempt in pvp I have ever seen. We're not the best clan around. First round we lost, and i'll gladly admit that. Second round fatality starting bringing mains, and started resorting to spec tabbing. The entire fight they would house teleport refill their spec and come back to the fight. As a 10 year old clan this is embarrassing, and the video proof of this I hope will prevent any respectable clans from associating with this garbage. We used to have so much respect for this clan for being around, and housing some good players but after this non-sense not a single person in the discord has any sort of respect for this clan. For any future clans who are fighting fatality my suggestion is to avoid fighting them in chaos altar, and only fight them in clan wars, if you go to GDZ they will bring mains. Best of luck, we will be avoiding this non-sense in the future. 

News flash dipshit no1 gives a flying F